Making Diamonds in mason Jars

@Willbilly11 makes those dollars dude!

I wish I had a bidding war over my SOPs that was up that high

11 Likes

Yeah that is a lot for just thca with no flav.

7 Likes

Its not only fast it grows extremely beautiful larger single 20-80 carat stones in large batches

5 Likes

Had an offer for 70k for an sop and walkthrough. Long story short, we did it for 7k lol.

Moral of the story is, the value of something is solely based upon what people are willing to pay for it.

11 Likes

shit i’d bid my tech for the clear stones and water clear pure terps for that kind of money.

21 Likes

@TheWillBilly if you decide to open up on the tek. Plz make a game out of the tek. The community will grow more that way and it would make things mich more interesting

17 Likes

@Diamondalchemy @Hansel :joy:

5 Likes

Not trying to hate but those stones are not beautiful and i can do the same thing in 4 days reX or filter tech

W1

reX

both 4 days

22 Likes

other than novelty whats the point of larger singles? cant see much anything over a gram being popular with consumers. even with a gram single they are either a rare 1 gram dab party type thing or your having custys smash up large rocks visa vi breaking bad style.

Crystal growing isnt some unknown science or mystery, large single crystal growing competitions are popular in elementary school. Its the exact same fundamentals which is finding the meta stable super saturation levels between your solute and solvent.

12 Likes

thca with no terps is a boring smoke anyways. The terps are what compliment the stones

25 Likes

I personally like sugar and small stones which I’m gonna smash into terps anyways. Big stones are for Instagram. Anything 90% thca is fine with me.

18 Likes

I agree big stones are for flexing that’s all doesn’t make the product any better.

12 Likes

And @pangea is the true diamond master… don’t recall anyone sharing tech before him on icmag.

9 Likes

Or just pour it out wet and throw in a freezer

Same blossoms.

1 Like

I’m still just wanting to be your best friend and take you on vacations and buy you hookers so I can maybe make better diamonds via osmosis lol.

12 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: that cracked me up

5 Likes

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I personally love my stones and don’t like the way those reX stones look(beautiful W1):hugs: but it takes me less then 24 hours to grow a full batch of 1000-2000G so I guess I have that going for me :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Pics?

Cmon make us drool over that 1000g pan of diamonds pic. I am not overly impressed with pics of large stones but 1000g pic well thats a diff story.

2 Likes

Again i’m not trying to hate at all. beautiful stones have facets in my opinion. those look like thca clusters. is that straight from extraction? single solvent?

7 Likes