Making Diamonds in mason Jars

Check my page on IG (@diamond_alchemy5.0) I give free tips from time to time

14 Likes

Beautiful work man, I’ve followed you for a while but have not been very active recently.

I have been missing out haha

1 Like

I do the hydrocarbon extractions for candystripe. You have posted my work a bunch. Lol

7 Likes

Brooooo I was thinking that after blowing your page up. You guys are doing it right - I try to call him every few weeks. Candystripe/Calistripe is the top notch

2 Likes

I offer consults way cheaper if you ever want to reach out. 100k is stupid

@diamond_alchemy5.0 on IG

10 Likes

Dropping this thread here as it’ll be useful too with the links / pictures

4 Likes

Have you done any type of analysis on these stones? That pink color is pretty wicked, is that a result of pH? I have seen pure D9 turn pink from its photo-reactive nature but never seen that happen to THCa. I would be curious to see a COA with residual solvents. They seem pretty cloudy, although I haven’t seen many stones this big that have been grown this fast. @J12 is the only one on here that I have seen grow huge stones consistently and the geometrical patterns they display are other worldly :flying_saucer:

Personally I love dabbing pure THCa. A very clear headed high with none of the hazy feelings caused by some terp ratios. I consider it a performance enhancing drug when I’m playing Apex. I feel like my focus level goes through the roof and making split second decisions comes very easily.

7 Likes

I love it too, totally a rush!

4 Likes

Just like diamonds, we have the 3 C’s. Cut, color, and clarity. You are 100% correct about facets. It’s the first C!

5 Likes

Pink is result from the PH in moldy starting material.

5 Likes

You don’t think that it is a result of running it through powders to clean up the extract?

2 Likes

Definitely not in my case lol @CannabinoidChemist the pink is a organic pigment from one of the solvents in my blend (free tip :wink:)

7 Likes

In regular crc extraction if its pink it tends to be a ph reaction with the powders. I have only seen it in California and Maine. Both in humid climate.

@TheWillBilly I didnt see your pics. I apologize dont really know how to use this platform much. I am just speaking from the question I read.

4 Likes

Scroll up my guy you’re missing out.

@TheWillBilly Having some organic pink pigment trapped in a crystal doesn’t sound all that safe, hence why I asked if you had ever run residual solvent test through a 3rd party. How many solvents are in your blend?

3 Likes

I figured. Thought it was on an attachment. :man_facepalming:t2: looks like a reagent not fully purged possibly.

2 Likes

If he’s using a “terp blend” for recrx then I’m sure it has Limonene which would explain the pink pigmentations

13 Likes

@Cheebachiefextracts is on his game!
Yes I always run in house and send off to 3rd party and always pass residuals ,microbial and heavy metal with residual and microbes always showing ND or NR

12 Likes

:smirk: I know a FEW things, :wink:

Nvm not gonna add this edit let’s keep it science in here🤘🏼

5 Likes

Very cool :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

I’ve gotten pink with the media a few times at least

7 Likes