Mainstream Media Discussing Fake D8 COAs

You know the industry has gone south when the mainstream media latches onto fake lab results in a product like D8. Be sure to check out the quote from “cannabis industry giant” Hempire Benji. :rofl:

5 Likes

I saw this on my yahoo homepage this morning.

I love the hemp game. Shit is so entertaining always!

Have a good weekend everyone.

3 Likes

My favorite part was the single “no comment” about the D9 content

3 Likes

Ah that would be why someone asked me if I was associated with HempireDirect (I’m not). Unfortunate coincidence of names though

1 Like

Dude was a pussy though. I thought D8 doesn’t give paranoia :joy::rofl::joy:

I’m waiting for my packs of fresh frozen d8 to come in next week

7 Likes

11 Likes

That is the cropped version. The original didn’t go over so well with him flipping double birds towards the competition.

1 Like

classy

1 Like

Fake or just tested with the wrong method meant for plant material?

5 Likes

Sprek it!

Once I’d eaten the gummy, I went for a run and things quickly went south. I suddenly felt like my left leg was going to snap in half at the knee like a wishbone. And that wasn’t the only thing making me paranoid. A couple of hours after taking the gummy, a friend came over to borrow a book, and I was convinced it was the most awkward interaction of my life. Although I fell asleep easily enough that night, I woke up with a start at 2 a.m., and found myself scrolling through the hellish bowels of Twitter searching for… something. But what? Mid-scroll, I realized I did not know. If anything, Delta-8 felt like weed heavy .

I’m not a regular cannabis user, so I wasn’t surprised Delta-8 (which is still technically THC) hit me hard.

I’ve heard similar experiences for edibles as long as I’ve smoked. I made a batch of weed cookies with some friends in high school that were “laced with something”. They made one of my friends convinced he was dying. He called 911, and when the ambulance showed up, he told the EMT’s he ate 2 weed cookies, and they laughed in his face and drove away. Just a solid amount of infused coconut oil.

The author of the article ate a gummy that was allegedly 25mg of D8, and to someone with little to no tolerance, 25mg of D8 or D9 THC will FUCK them up. No idea of the actual dosing of the gummies due to fake COA’s, but it’s kind of cap for someone that’s relatively inexperienced with edibles to be making sweeping judgments about contaminants in the gummies, especially since the author didn’t share the results of the COA from sending in gummies themselves.

Not defending Hempire at all here either, just annoyed at aspects of the coverage of this. Bad actors make everyone doing legitimate and transparent work look bad.

2 Likes