Mad Scientist's Barter Shop

Yes that’s true, i asked him for a name to send it to and he ignored me several times, what was i supposed to do?

He even thank me for the seeds and all…

I think you can read what he said on his message, “i want a refund and WILL send your seeds back…” What is that tell you? So you want me to send another set of seeds to the guy whose intention is to clearly rip me off, so that you can feel good about yourself and your contribution? Not with me bro.

1 Like

Lol… I get the feeling that’s not a rhetorical question… I don’t know what the right answer is, but I know what the wrong answer is.

And back on subject. I sell seeds too dude. I had this same issues both of you are claiming in the last couple weeks.
One person that says they didn’t get their seeds; I sent another pack free of charge.
Another person was waiting three weeks for their seeds to be mailed, just like this dude is saying. The plastic cases I mail seeds in were hella delayed, so I explained the situation and sent the dude some extra seeds for the wait.

Both of those situations the customers left happy.

These little issues rack up, and maybe you’ll outrun it, but is it worth it? Even if those two situations cost me money, I would have taken it over bad service. If your profit margins on seeds are so tight that you can’t eat the loss of one pack, what’s going on?

2 Likes

And none of this is meant as negativity. Consider it constructive criticism. I hold no ill will towards you, and have nothing to gain from seeing anyone fail.

3 Likes

Im not going to screenshot the post of me sending you my address 2 weeks prior to you mailing it.

I still haven’t received these, and I’ll mail them back if I do.

I do think doxing is against the community guidelines

1 Like

over seeds? Usps is screwed. You sending him his seeds back should be a non issue. you couldve missed planting time with his delaying shipping them out and started another round. Dont even open his letter so he cant claim you switched the seeds. Hopefully usps isnt delayed when you ship them back to him.

I jumped the gun on my reaction as well here and could have went about this another way. I’m sorry @MadscientistGrower.

I’ll be continuing to pursue a refund and will send you back your seeds if/when they arrive once the refund is processed.

1 Like

You should block out his name and email dude.

Wtf.

When I provide information to a vendor (especially in this industry) I expect that information to stay between us…

I wouldn’t buy and can’t recommend anyone to buy seeds from you simply due to how you are handling such a small situation.

6 Likes

further action is required on your part- when he sends your seeds back refund them. Once you get them back Pop the beans and itl be incredible if it becomes the new bestest weed. You sound like you may not refund???

1 Like

@MadscientistGrower putting off major douch vibes…

i got a hermie seed want it mugatu? It has internal spider mites and aphids via my new mrna tech. I made it for you

1 Like

I appreciate the offer thumper. But I’m all set right now.

And to think I thought your hermie seed was a sort of peace offering…

gsc came from a hermie.

1 Like

I received the seeds and messaged PayPal.

1 Like

@moderators how does doxxing not go against community guidelines here?

Edit: was not worth the trouble of dealing with this guy and this mess.
So long fellas

1 Like

@MadscientistGrower you thought it would only cost you a PayPal account lol…

remember what I said about your reputation and the brand you’re building. Years to build seconds to ruin… Hopefully you do well.

Right? I flagged the posts with your info…

Still up though.

@sidco ?

1 Like

How do I flag it

1 Like