MA: REC Retail License for Sale

Cannabis Control Commission certified Massachusetts Recreational Cannabis License for Retail establishment available

Client Asking Price:
$2.5 million

Current location:
Western Massachusetts Host Community Agreement has been reached, but the license can be transferred anywhere within the state of Massachusetts.

Any leads to a successful purchase will result in a finders fee

DM me for more information

1 Like

bumping

Do you have a stake in this? @GroovyOctopusLabs

2 Likes

Get David Ortiz to buy a stake in it - call it Big Papi’s Nugs. It would never stay on the shelves for more than 2 minutes in MA

5 Likes

Need Manny ramirez in there too. Manny getting baked af is just Manny being Manny

3 Likes

bumping

bumping

Again, why?

1 Like

Why?..

2 Likes

Competition. Retarded testing standards, retarded regulation. Would be my guess. That or a Chad realized he wasn’t going to be rich next year off a 100x

to help out a member . I saw over a mil and Massachusetts and I was like oh shit lets get this thing bumpin.

I just didn’t think it really mattered if it was me that bumped or someone who actually has a steak in the business she’s selling, I just thought if it was bumped to the top of the list it could potentially help get more views.

I just thought if it was bumped to the top of the list it could potentially help get more views. is a majority of me bumping the threads I bump.

2 Likes

Groovy better get 1% finders fee

1 Like

You’re a genuine Kush Kowboy

Is this meant to be in the sarcastic font? Lol

3 Likes

bumping !

lol nope but figured i’d put the opportunity out here for others if they knew someone to pitch to. Just trying to give out a cash based opp for the forum. No need to hate lol

1 Like

I wasn’t hating it just looks like the statement is in italics which people use on here to show sarcasm

1 Like

Let me get this out of the way: I was never in any way looking for any kind of monetary compensation for the bump. :octopus: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Purely bumped out of wanting to help.

nah son that ain’t me. Happy to kick out wins to the community whenever possible. no saracsm

1 Like