Luer Lock connection problems

I imagine that this will apply to other pieces of equipment but I’ve been encountering persistent leaking issues with the Luer lock connection on my Vape Jet cartridge system, Specifically the syringe and electronic valve Connection point. Has anybody out there found any solutions for this problem?

1 Like

@VapeJet?

2 Likes

What is the state of the syringe clamp? This will be different between 3.0, 4.0 and Jet-Fueler systems.

Best bet is to open a ticket at: Jira Service Management

We will get back to you ASAP in business hours, and the team can determine which clamp you will need based on your serial number.

These clamps have evolved over the years, so a new one will likely solve any problems up there in the valve assembly.

We also have an option to replace that connection with 1/4-28 threads, but that requires a new valve and syringe, as well as a new bracket or two. We only recommend it on a case-by-case basis, so again please get in contact and we can sort it out!

If you are 100% adverse to tickets, then reply with the SN and I can see what I can do. No promise on response times / SLAs though ><

1 Like