Low Temp Rosin Disposables

We have sent over 2000pcs of different voltage disposables to processors, manufacturers, dispensaries, wholesalers, labs, and final personal consumers…etc, try to find what voltage works best for Rosin. Final result is
62%-2.4V
21%-2.0V
9%-2.8V, rest chose 2.2V, 2.6V, and 3V.

Please check out below our Rosin item, we have inventory of 2.0V,2.4V, and 2.8V in U.S. Let me know if you’d like to try samples.

No Cotton Wicking
No Alloy
No down stem
Rechargeable
Horizontal full ceramic bucket.

1 Like

Can you send me samples?

2 Likes

Pretty sure that’s my pic and they did not work good for rosin

10 Likes

I think it highly depends on your material and loading technique, I talked to Releafy directly granted so maybe a hardware variation, but these were the best thing I’ve ever used for rosin and the customer service was pretty good.

I know others had issues with their samples like @Cheebachiefextracts so take what I say with a grain of salt but I’m in love with the samples I got (except one was defective)

3 Likes

How many units did you receive with that smaple batch? (including the failed unit)

Think I got 4-5 of each unit so 12-15 in total and first two I tried went that way

1 Like

I got 6 units, one defective.

3 Likes

I got 6 PCs, all good.

2 Likes

Hi friend, may I know the voltage of the samples? Maybe the voltage is too high for your rosin. We have many different specs, would you like to try samples in lower voltage?

Same. 6 samples, one dud. Really did like the ones that worked, seeing mixed experiences on here though.

2 Likes

I gave them a chance because of how good the ones that worked were. They have also been very responsive and reasonable on MOQ and branding without extra charge.

Will keep you all posted on how it goes from here.

3 Likes

I did get a message from one of their techs last night to give them another try for a new batch so we shall see how it goes as well.

2 Likes

Also for reference I got the 2v model on order. Worked much better with my material then the 2.4v.

I see wick less technology totally replacing standard 510. If someone can make a SIC or AIN wick less vape like this… Oh my. We are very, very close to true dabs in a vape pen even without that in my opinion. I haven’t used my Puffco since I got the Releafy pens filled up

1 Like

Ya fuck puffco and their cheap, porous ceramic atomizers anyway…i only use my ipsire daab becuase its induction…quartz only

Once we get that type of tech in vapes then we’re really in business

1 Like