Los Angeles warning?

I remember about maybe 4-5 years ago when people really started to not give a fuck and the transition started happening from guerilla patches to just clearing large terraces on your property and putting 100’ green houses up.

Then everyone doubled up the next year and then again the next…

I remember thinking, “This is great, but it just can’t last forever.”

By virtue of what a greenhouse is and how it works, your ass is hanging in the breeze. I can only imagine the anxiety some people are feeling right now with rumors of more large raids.

6 Likes

It just occurred to me it is called “when they see us”…

4 Likes

I live in WA. I’ll send you $25 bucks a dick. 4 dick max cause I’m poor. Who else is chipping in…

Must provide pics of each painted dick for proof of work completed and payment will be sent.

13 Likes

“I got 5 on it”

Lol

11 Likes

Wonder if stores will pop back up after this

1 Like

rates are higher than that tho :rofl::joy: how much you think they paid the police to do the raids?

4 Likes

whats a dick goin for these days?

1 Like

I’m not sure, it’s been a while. I’ll go consult the experts.

5 Likes

I feal like using drones for recon by law enforcement should be illegal… ( just thinking out loud lol)

5 Likes

there has been some local talk about shooting it down!

5 Likes

What is this lol

me being out of touch with popular culture. i swore the name of that horror movie was this is us, but it is “when they see us”.

they can’t all be winners

Fixed

1 Like

Yea shoot it dwn u probably catch a felony for tampering with an investigation or for being a G and shooting it dwn to bad they didt have like a signal jammer that blocked the signal when said thing is flying over head and drop it to the ground to be destroyed hmmmm only if said thing exested

4 Likes

when the drones enter my airspace i usually let Charlene out to play. lets give a big shout out to fps russia and hope hes doing ok.

6 Likes

image https://i.imgur.com/6P4ts5l.gif

3 Likes

The word on the trail in Nor Cal is its going to be a hot summer. I have seen 3 raid parties on the road in town when I have been in NOR Cal las month.

1 Like

You could always sub this out to your local degenerate…see if they can do it cheaper…say $10. Then take my $25 a dick, make $15 a dick for yourself. Bam…your a painted dick broker…

11 Likes

do you have a proof of funds
I have 1000+ kg’s of painted dicks ready for purchase
i have have a proof of life…of painted dicks
lets put that payment in ESCROW
i have have access to a secure facility that no one can visit full of panted dick experts

16 Likes

Fn dicky brokers

3 Likes

Thats a crazy Russian bahahahahha

2 Likes