Los Angeles warning?

Anyone else come across a message regarding crackdowns of laboratories in LA?

Anza, CA had a similar message going around that they signed 200 warrants to clear greenhouses. I didn’t believe it until I looked out my window in the morning to see 4 helicopters hauling weed across the valley and military trucks driving up and down the road hauling plants.

1 Like

Wtf man is this real ?

2 Likes

Ya definitely real. Hopefully they’re just going after all the dispensary’s…(not hopefully, but like worst case scenario sort of)

just wait till it becomes legal federally, cocksuckers are gonna want their $.

1 Like

they have raided most of the outdoor and greenhouse already in my area. I have seen choppers hauling large bundles in the hills.
over 900 search warrants were served in Fresno county.

7 Likes

what are the people doing wrong? too many plants?

large illegal grows,some Asian mafia or cartel.you will laugh but that 80% of the growers in the hills.
they never hit these guys so hard in past years, might have something to do with the drone that has been used to document all the grows in the area.

9 Likes

thats a relief, i imagined they were just hammering ma & pops who are trying to make a buck.

1 Like

Pay to play. Oh how times have changed.

2 Likes

They are doing it millitary style: ineffeciently. You guys should be out there at night drawing dicks on their vehicles . Police arent gonna drive around in a car full of dicks when there is media about.

Police have the worst opsec on the planet. I bet there is only a few guys gaurding the motor pool.

If they wanna fight a war you gotta hit them back or they’re gonna think you are a soft target. If you guys are pussies, my services can be hired. I love drawing dicks on cars

57 Likes

i love the cock bandit idea lmao. im in Michigan and already heard they are rounding up a special task force to combat the black market. it was better when it was strictly medical, fuck the police and the govt’s legal weed!

6 Likes

Will you come draw some dicks on my boat???

9 Likes

Price of wax/flower is gonna keep going up

10 Likes

I’m sorry, I only offer my artistic services to government owned canvases

16 Likes

It’s ridiculous I was getting a unit of outdoor stuff for 1350-1400 now it’s 2000k for stuff that is great I’m all for better product but double the price in a week !!! Plus now my live resin guy in Colorado can find someone to package n ship for him so I gotta go to local dispensary and get ripped off…It sucks . I just wish one person in Cali had a lil do right in them . Smh my faith in humanity is dwindling

2 Likes

Theyve been using satellites here, ive seen picrures of friends properties that has stuff like cars etc, that havent been there for a few yrs. now they just look up parcel numbers cross check for a permit and if you dont you get thw chop chop. Gonna be and interesting year, i feel bad for alot of my friends have lost everything, house included and they 100’s in fines that dont go away

4 Likes

this shits about to go deep underground again like the 90’s!
word is they are going to only sell butane to licenced labs now after july.
https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billTextClient.xhtml?bill_id=201720180AB1120

6 Likes

Ya thats official, the next thing is gonna restrict the amount of diesel you can buy so they can shut down all the 100 light indoors run off generators

5 Likes

shhh, don’t give them pointers!

5 Likes

Shit they been doing it for over a year now.

1 Like