Looks like the FTC isn't messing around anymore. Hemp companies are getting slapped with big fines

Human clinical studies should roll out from CSU fairly soon. They have already published some clinical trials with dogs. Not really fair when you consider the way the DEA has hindered cannabinoid research until just recently. According to ClinicalTrials.com, there were 276 clinical studies for CBD trials and research that started in the past year.

4 Likes

HAHAHAHA yeah it does sound pretty whack but that’s one of the reason it’s a sedative, and why i want to warn people. It’s Not so much that it burns your eyes when they are open, but they feel extremely relieved when you close them. I also know that if I am experiencing these effects off of 100mg with a much higher tolerance, then customers that don’t consume gratuitous amounts of cannabinoids on a daily basis will feel this off of a lower dose.

1 Like

He knows what you mean…
I’ll give you one of our gummy names.
Faded…that gets your point across…

2 Likes

Yes but the claim is on the melatonin, caffeine, or whatever “botanical” or “active ingredient” is performing the claim, so the CBD is actually the additive to the effective ingredients in there. If you make a claim on a CBD product that doesn’t contain other supplements with adequate studies behind them already FDA approved etc then that’s a no-no

3 Likes

Well my point was that products like melatonin also aren’t approved to treat any condition. By way of analogy, i would think that the sort of claims made for products like “Yogi Tea” (which isn’t approved to treat anything), should be similar to the type of claims acceptable on a CBD product.

3 Likes

Ah I see what you mean

1 Like

just figured I’d share some of our packaging. if you have the right legal team you can do alot

2 Likes