Looking to Work Under License

If you know how I’m doing numbers it would make more sense, either way I’m not about to be posting here like that, just looking to talk to the right people.

1 Like

Your views and goals and idea are 100% supported. Please don’t take the tough jargon as enemies. We want you to succeed too.

5 Likes

Just gotta let it go

2 Likes

If you need any assistance with your resume, offer letters etc. I will gladly tell you my advice. I’d love to also see your product. I apologize if I’m an asshole on initial or later views. Just want to help you.

3 Likes

pressing this right now. Not expecting anything too nice from it, I’ll shoot over a video of the squish.

1 Like

Her name is Suzzie

3 Likes

Looks like your doing just fine without a license. LOL

4 Likes

Ending the space

2 Likes

Do not be confused, asshole will be coming in for a visit.
So if the first meeting he’s super nice, you better ask all your questions then!
(I’m joking of course! He’s a super dude, and I’m glad to know him!)

1 Like

Debatable!

2 Likes

Let me know if someone bites at your “offer”

They are just the right type of investor to buy this bridge I’m selling or this beautiful coastal property in Oklahoma.

6 Likes

Nothing left here.

how much do you think rosin goes for on the legal California market wholesale? What size batches are you trying to produce? Testing costs add up fast on anything smaller then 600 grams. The problem you will run into is most the landowners will find you a conflict of interest with their own brands. Unless your paying a prorated portion of overhead your gonna have a tough time. Also if your employees touch any product or step foot in the lab they will have to be employees of the license holder as they have to have the insurance and they can’t be 1099ed except for sales reps that dont touch product. Do you have a distribution license to move your product or are you expecting to use somone else’s? If your trap is bumping ride that wave, I haven’t made a dollar in the legal industry, altho my company has grown, and regret ever stopping the trap life.

10 Likes

Easy to flex other people’s money. :muscle:

3 Likes

Not sure if you are talking about that press not being mine. But okay, if you say so kid.

I’m currently hiring will cost 190$ for application fee. Will be reimbursed when our business loan hits. Also 50$ processing fee. Few other fees too but low cost. Dm for more info or pay pal info. Heading towards the lake so might take a day or so to respond.

7 Likes

End the cycle now.

Not to be rude, but I’ve never heard of something like this. Never heard of a job I need to pay to apply for or if that is something unique to this industry.

1 Like

Read up on the shittyness of the “real” potguru and you’ll realize there’s nothing serious (or real) about what was written. It’s a joke.

4 Likes

Lmao, okay I figured.

1 Like