Looking to source A large order of biomass in Oregon

I have been told there are somewhere around 7,000,000 pounds of biomass here in Oregon but I have yet to find this unicorn

I am not looking for 7,000,000 pounds but I do you have a buyer that is looking for around 3,000,000 pounds and I have yet to find a solid connection,

1 Like

Is a request like this unobtainable?

1 Like

Price point percentage around 3.25 would be nice

You can get biomass from South America for that price.

You wont find 3M lbs in Oregon atm

We can help you source 1.5 mil lbs there and the rest in Denver, we can pick up from airport and show large biomass lots.

1 Like

Could we get all of that available around 3 .40 at the highest ? if so I think we can make something happen

What part of South America? Please don’t say Colombia as no legal biomass is shipping from here yet and at $3.25 plus shipping I would be better off buying US domestic, right?

From what I’m hearing its available 7mil weekly

I have access 25000 lbs 13% for 3.50$. Maybe that could hold u a day or 2 lol. Will deliver

I have found all the sources necessary I am just waiting for attorney information and proof of funds

We have 40k biomass ready to go let me kno

Still got this? I’ve got a buyer for you with verified bank funds

Thank you… You guys are the best!

I have hemp biomass throughout the country and its my company that owns the 7M weekly colombian biomass that is about to come into the country. Just finalizing the last of the legal paperwork and then we are cleared to bring the biomass into the country! :smile:

$3.50 and its a deal

Looking for 3.4 and only needing 2mil milled now

Could you show me the law, in Colombia, that allows the legal export of Biomass? Thanks in advance.

2 Likes
1 Like

Thank you for the link. I am familiar with this article and the company behind the first ever export to “Canada” as I have personally met with the Chairman of the company.

As it says in the article, “Exports of dried flower for commercial purposes are not allowed from Colombia, but it’s possible to ship for scientific purposes.”

“Fajardo expects to be able to export for commercial purposes by the third quarter of 2019, and his company is focusing plans on Canada, the European Union – “particularly Germany” – and other Latin American countries.”

So I am still waiting for proof that biomass is being legally shipped to the USA as claimed by others.

Are you in Valle?

1 Like