Looking to purchase processing license (+ turn key facilities)

Hey all,

Is there anyone who can direct me to a processing license and/or facility for sale? Open to all states. Willing to sign NDA and show POF. Please DM for further discussions

2 Likes

I have a license in New York if you’re interested in talking

How do you want us to send a DM?

My partners have a few facilities, turnkey operations for sale…used in cannabis industry. Colorado, plus property. Send me an email and I will put you in touch with them. email to: hemplogic123@gmail.com

I have sommething

This is what I have currently:

Seller financing is available too

“Turnkey completely built-out “State of the Art Hemp Extraction Facility” located in beautiful and sunny Tampa, Florida. This 12,500 sq ft facility is located a short 15 minutes from the Tampa International Airport and is just a few minutes from the Veteran’s Expressway for easy access to St. Pete/Clearwater and beyond. The landlord has provided a letter stating they will continue to lease the property to the new owner of the facility. The term of lease could be up to 5 years with an option to extend another 3-5 years. Current lease with expenses works out to approximately $16k per month.”

Let me know if you’d like more information and starting price. Shoot me a text or call at 425-358-0425