Looking to Purchase CBN Isolate

please PM if you have CBN for sale, preferably in Europe.

1 Like

Price?

I am looking to buy, if you have some please PM with price, thanks.

If you happen to find any, I would love to source some!

What percentage of active cannabinoid are you looking for? Do you have any preference to hemp vs cannabis derivation.

Has anyone had luck with CBN? We dont extract it in-house so the last I heard of any was weeks ago listed at $150,000-$200,000/kg… Crazy

How is the smell? Any sulfurous odors to it? I have yet to encounter CBN distillate that doesn’t smell like eggs

1 Like

Working on it, should have it rolling out be the end of the month

1 Like

Post a pic and a COA? Every says they have it, why aren’t people publicly posting jars like we do every other cannabis product?

1 Like

Because some people have a deep red distillate, others have a light yellow distillate, and then there two people with CBN isolate.

1 Like

No sulfur

1 Like

Will have it available the 2nd week of September in bulk quantities from our processing facility in Wisconsin, The product will be produced in an iso9001 certified lab.

Our 7ft Column for 12 kilos per day output will be here soon!

8 Likes

Where’s that verification flair! @RareCanna

How much weight? And percentage?

Need to wash it if you use sulfur.

CBN now available in small quantities. Fast order fulfillment and shipping. No caustic catalyst used! No sulfur. No iodine. Clean pathway.
$15 a gram
1-100 grams
$10 a gram
100-500 grams
$6500 per kilo

Free shipping on orders over $100, orders under $100 add $10 shipping and handling fee.

1 Like

What are the residual Platinum group metal levels?

Zero/ND

This type of request belongs in the following category