Looking to network with California peeps and beyond!

I see all these new accounts getting on here and blasting their companies all over the place and it’s made me realize that I haven’t taken advantage of this group to its fullest.

I know we’re all looking to get creative to try to make it through this uncomfortable moment in our industry. I’ve been blessed enough to skate by so far, but barely lol.

How has everyone else been holding on? I have a few homies that gave up and threw in the towel, I’m hoping that’s not a common theme here too.

I’m sure most of the regulars won’t benefit as much from my services since we’re all in similar boats, but perhaps some lurkers or fellow Central Californians see this and want to connect.

I have a bunch of refined offerings but I specialize in distillate. We are a small mom and pop in central Cali that can handle rather large projects for our size. To give an idea of our capacity we’ve done some tolling in the past, before things took a crapper I had a half ton project I was quoting and I timed it out to around 2-3 weeks to completion from trim to 99% disty in jars.

I’ve consulted and helped develop brands for a friends with more access than me that went and created much more success for themselves than I have. I believe in keeping things simple and repeatable to ensure success.

We also have a small local brand that specializes in 510 thread carts, disposables, edibles, tinctures lotions etc. Basically anything I can think of to medicate with distillate lol!

I’m currently finalizing a gourmet chocolate recipe that is out of this world. I’ve always wanted to dose chocolate with cannabinoids as well as psychoactives. If you’ve ever tried to made chocolate yourself you should know it’s a pain in the ass and turns out like it came from one. I’ve been considering dropping my SOP and making it easy and accessible for the small scale brand.

We also import and wholesale things like carts, jars, solvent resistant filter socks, as well as customize and source lab glass of all shapes and sizes to suit your needs.

On an unrelated note we also run a media company and have a great collection of cinema quality gear, can take awesome photos and I am 107 drone certified.

What is everyone else doing to get through this downward market? Any other unique ideas that you’ve come up with to stay relevant?

If anyone wants to connect, feel free to hit me up here or DM me on Insta or whatevah!

Potency Tests
Chocolate

5 Likes

Hey man. I sent you a DM

Whattup!? Replying now :sunglasses:

1 Like

Already met a few really cool people across the country haha :laughing: that’s why I love this forum!

Yo what’s your email? Let’s link up