Looking to hire an experienced gummy maker

We have a 18,000 sqft manufacturing warehouse in Clearwater, FL, about 20 minutes from Tampa.

We currently manufacture 250k vapes a month, with that number growing by the day. We have a few in house brands but also white label and co-pack for some large international companies.

We would like to start producing gummies in house. We have a 3,000 sqft area that we will begin building out soon.

We are looking for a very experienced gummy operator who can run the entire operation, help with the build out, develop the recipes, etc.

You will be staffed with as many people as you need, and we will purchase any equipment you need.

Our short-medium term plan is to run with Dark City custom molds doing a flood and scrape method. Once we’ve got everything dialed in and production starts ramping up we will acquire another building and do a large build out consisting of mogul machines and extremely automated packaging line.

If you’re are looking to join a rapidly expanding company with a lot of growth opportunities please reach out to me.

3 Likes

I’m not looking to work with you guys but I do have a few questions.

What base formula are you looking to work with? Gelatin or Pectin

How many candies are you looking to churn out per day/week? 3,000sqf is probably sufficient space

What custom shapes do you plan to use? Not all shapes are meant to be easly scraped

@mgucci is going to be the best bang for your buck … when it comes to custom molds

3 Likes

Looking to hire an experienced gummy taster

Edited that for you. And I’m applying. Position filled.

2 Likes

We just recently launched our first line of gummies (we had someone make them). We are looking at doing about 500,000 gummies a month to start, how fast and high that grows is unknown right now.

We will be doing a Pectin base with pretty simple shapes.

I could run this and would be interested in a partnership / collaborative operation, but I would probably. be more relevant in developing the digital / tech side of your operation. I am trained in defi / blockchain / protocol architecture as well as app dev and site dev ( incl. ecomm ). Could clone Uber and reframe for canna flower if someone needed me to.

Could even make the platform anonymous where users requested, but still be able to validate seed-to-sale pathways while preserving privacy through innovations from blockchain development.

If you need molds, give me a ring :saluting_face:

2 Likes

What’s it pay

Sofa. King. Jealous.

Distance to east coast, my only weakness!

1 Like