Looking to get into the Delta game, advise please!

I am looking to get into manufacturing Delta 8 from cnd isolate. I don’t have a huge budget and have been doing research on how I could get started by doing small batches, doing trial and error before scaling up once i have the process and methods down. This seems like the best site I have found to seek advice. I am new to not the delta game but am a complete greenhorn on the manufacturing side of things. The vape shop I run made our own juice for 8 years but this is vastly different. Any suggestions on formulas that might be better than others in terms of reaction times and residuals left? Is there a standard of the amount of starting product used to final product? Like if i start with 100g of isolate will the final product be 100g as well or is it more like 50g, 75g??? These might seem like dumb questions but my papaw told me the only dumb questions are the ones you don’t ask. Thanks. I am excited to be a part of this community!!!

1 Like

The Delta game huh?

What is the cnd you hope to start from?

If you can’t find what you need by reading here, then I suggest you rethink your business plan.

3 Likes

All semi-synthetic D8 is essentially poison.

It’ll be banned in all legal recreational markets soon, this goes for all hemp-derived converted cannabinoids.

I’d save your limited budget and focus your efforts elsewhere…

dear bro - delta 8 is totally dead and not worth the time of investemt to manufacture

all the cool kids are doing hemp thca now. If you hurry up you might make some money for thca is the same price as delta 8 here in 6 months once everyone again overproduces and races to the bottom

7 Likes

Let’s also not forget about the D9 THC edible loophole. 15mg/15mg THC/CBD gummies and other edibles, by total weight, the THC is under .3%. Can ship across state lines apparently lmao

let not forget we all owe this and our carrers to daddy bret - without him none of this would have ever been possible

3 Likes

ahahhahahahas

the delta game .

brother d8 is not worth the cart it’s in.

however i suggest taking a look at the other cannabionds, you can still make some money if you formulate it right . lots of better and more potent options that ole d8

1 Like