Looking To Connect With Legal License Holders in Adult Use Markets

We’re currently operating out of Southern Colorado on the Rec Market with great success as processors with a grow in our facility as well for 5 years now. We’re seeking partnerships, branding agreements or consulting work in any legal state with an adult use market. We’ve got SOP’s for grow and extraction and simply want to create a brand for a company who either needs all around help or you simply don’t know where to start. We’ve had 3 straight years of 100K+ in grams sold, and a strong following. We also already create products for many companies that don’t have Labs.

3 Likes

Nice offering. Tell us about your company.

Thank You,

We’re based in Southern Colorado. Myself and my business partner started out as Trimmers for a well known dispensary in Denver back in late 2012. We’d trim/harvest Mon/Tues have a day off and sell what we’d harvested. Eventually that turned into management of another dispensary where we worked together as well. I got into the extraction side of things managing two labs for a popular Medical Extraction company, My partner continued growing and ran 150+ lighter. The extraction company I worked for ended up shutting down and becoming another entity so I moved on a secured a small loan and went through the whole process of starting this company. I designed and oversaw the buildout, We did every licensing app and still do to this day. We had product on shelves within 18 days of opening as a pretty much unknown brand and gained a lot of traction from that point on in an already saturated market. We work with large chain shops as well as Mom&Pops. We sell wholesale and we also “toll” or third party process for grows who have stores associated with them and that way they can control the price and we’re just charging for the service. We also work with stand alone grows and distribute their product from our license once finished. We’ve collaborated with Ben from Ben & Jerry’s on a social justice project and we’re active within our community. The products we create are Live Resin,Diamonds, Wax (all consistencies),Live Sauce Disposables and Shatter occasionally. Everything from our grow goes to our Live Products and some wax as well. We’re minority owned and operated and have really been able to put out products consistently at a high rate over the years. We also consult, We’ve helped local labs get off the ground and we’ve also helped a few labs in the midwest get started. We’d like to help people really understand what they are getting into when they put money up and decide to start these companies. It’s a challenge but If you can do it correctly and avoid certain obstacles you’ll find success quicker we feel even at the smallest rate. We’d like to get our brand into other states and it could be franchised however that may happen or even some sort of branding agreement where we create your brand and our brand can also be created under that license. Feel free to ask questions. I’ll answer as best as I can.

Do you have a link to your company website or IG?

@clutchextracts/ www.clutchextracts.com

I appreciate your story and hope you find some amazing people to work with here. Your poduct on IG looks :fire:

1 Like

Appreciate it!