Looking to connect farmers with manufacturers in California

We have helped many of the companies we have worked with in the past to get their required licenses for their labs and they have now outperformed their current suppliers. If I could get a line on a trim source, I have clients asking for 1-10 tons of 8-15% trim on a regular basis and I can no longer keep up. If you’re a licensed farm, please shoot me a message so I can keep our associates working. L2L with COA’s and Proof of life, and we will provide LOI’s and POF’s. Please and thanks!

Price you looking for 8%

@TheTwice
Let me know if you are still looking for someone to provide, I have COA available right now!

1 Like

Traditional available?

@CAGrowConnect
Do you still have biomass available? I own a manufacturing company and we are looking to source biomass, collaborations and toll processing whichever works. Let me know here or shoot me an email glenda@cannavisiolaboratories.com

Sure, please get in touch

CAGrowConnect - I’m looking for a group of farms to get a steady flow of 10% trim in a 20k per week volume. My buyer is ready to purchase.

Hello responding to your request to buy trim Are you still looking for it? We have top quality with high amounts of CBD in it. lemme know if your interested. Thanks

I need trim in California. L2L please help!