Looking to buy nice Trimmed, CBD and CBG Flower

Hey all,

Im located in Las Vegas and am looking to buy nice trimmed CBD and CBG flower. Let me know what you got, please send COA and pricing.
Thanks!

3 Likes

Hi, Yes please send to sean@fusecbd.com
Thanks!

@RedundantAlexithymia

Only verified cbd slingers are allowed to sell on here.

@Fusecbd its a good idea to only do business with verified slingers here. If someone cant spare 2g and a processing fee they probably aren’t the people you want to do business with

4 Likes

We’ve got all your topshelf smokable flower covered! Email trey@octave-labs.com for price sheet, pictures, and COAs

Hello can I get price list and info for your smokable?

@HeadyHempFlower

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Can’t keep spamming up the entire board man. Get verified before you slang anything cbd.

How’s it going? Feel free to contact me personally. We’re located in Southern Oregon but can ship nation wide. High quality, smokeable flower is our passion. Inquire for pricing, COA’s, Photos, Etc…

Preston Hemp Co

Reed Preston- Farmer/Founder/CEO

Email: Reed@PrestonHempCo.com

Phone: +1 (541) 787-0083

Instagram: @PrestonHempCo

Tropical Hawaiian Sun Grown EU compliant Smokable Flower $200 a pound filled trimmed $300 a pound final trim the $200 a pound field trim is excellent mostly just Sugarleaf left

![image|666x500(upload://vn21LHP7zCjHfhy2Sr9dFpi17az.jpeg)

3 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Hello, this is Glenna from Best Buds Hemp Farm, in upstate NY. Are you still interested in Flower? We have Sour Space Candy, Special Sauce, Suver Haze, and Elektra. ALL SEEDLESS!! High CBD, Good Smell, Delta 9 complaint.

1 Like

Hi my name is Glenna from Best Buds, we have about 50 pounds of CBG White flower. For the machine trimmed, we are asking $125.00 a pound. We will have it hand trimmed, and add the extra labor, for $225.00 a pound. Please let me know if you are interested.