Looking to buy crumble in California

This is what the wholesale L2L market is around +/- $5.

2 Likes

Thank you! That definitely leaves some wiggle room for input cost. Iā€™ll try and find something in the $5 range and hope for a $10 cost to produce.

I have two lbs of food grade if u want it lolz.

2 Likes

One of my clients can totally fill this order at competitive prices. Shoot me a DM, I manage their entire extraction operation and we only extract indoor trim thats fresh and over 15 percent THC. Licensed transfers only.

1 Like

Is it THCA rich? COAā€™s?

Pmedā€¦

Type 7 Lab out in North Palm Springs hit me on IG(same username as here) got a couple liters of not crude quality but not grade A either. Were letting it go for 6 one tests near 90s total cannabinoids the other lower 80s

1 Like

Whats the name of your lab? My neighbor is the only type 7 in DHS and I wasnā€™t aware of any in PS.

Edit: It says NPS so you are definitely talking about my neighbor. :thinking:

1 Like

$6 is too high for me. we need grams from $4-$5.50 tops, taxes included. Iā€™m not looking for 90% input material, itā€™s out of my price range. (UNLESS it fits my price range, then Iā€™m VERY interested)

Would you have anything lower quality at your access?

@Northerncalihemp

very nice can you send a dm to my other account @ pattypan01 I will buy 7 liters

3 Likes

Sure man and thanks. We put alot of time and energy into it.

1 Like

HIā€¦Not sure if youā€™re still in need of indoor trim but I can supply you with it.