Looking to buy a premium pg/vg CBD ejuice formula

Does anyone have a premium of/vg CBD ejuice formula that is willing to sell it?

mix cbd distillate with pg until completely emulsified. Then add Vg, 50/50 mix should be fine.

Shouldn’t it be emulsified. If not you will separate

What do you want to know about the process? I would not say that from a processing view there is actually that much to what you do, in a nutshell:

• Dissolve the CBD isolate in PG only, using heat making sure this is 100% dissolved before moving on
  • Move to mechanical mixer and add the VG in a few intervals untill it is fully mixed
  • While the eliquid is steeping, I like to give another mechanical mixing around the 24hr mark but really doesn’t matter as long as it gets a second mechanical mix.

Separation is such an issue with the process. Here is photo of one I did over 2 weeks ago as only recently have a managed no separation at all, key was the second mix. If you want to know if a PG/VG CBD eliquid is sellable you need to sit it somewhere for a week and check it still not seperated after that time.

Its not now blow your mind complicated but the information about is awful and massively contradicts.

Where you based? I made this if you ever need someone to help you out.

What do you mean when you say “Premium”? I have to be clear that if you want premium then you 100% want a CBD distilate product. This is to me the lesser product and “premium” CBD has to involve CBD full spectrum. Isolate is useful but I cannot use the word “premium”.

Do not get me wrong, I currently use PG/VG CBD eliquid and helps me so much but there is growing research to show actually PG/VG may not be as health as we think and something to seriously consider as for me, my ambition to produce/sell CBD products in the UK is to help not harm people.

If PG/VG is a dangerous product I do not want to continue with it, we will see. Worth reading this research from this month showing issues when no nicotine vaped PG/VG (CLICK HERE).

and then watch your VG separate ALMOST immediately lol

1 Like

Do people just come on here looking for a :spoon: and not search for anything any more. 99% of the dilutent, cuts, thinners have all be debunked, talked about, praised, or shot down.

1 Like

Im looking for a formulation not for your opinion

For a 500mg bottle:

500mg of cbd: calculate by taking how taking the amount you want .5 of a gram and divide it by the cbd percentage of your starting product

Example for 500mg. 90% cbd distillate. .5grams / .9= .55grams of distillate for 500mg of cbd

Example for 2000mg of cbd: 80% cbd distillate
2 grams / .8 = 2.5 grams of distillate for 2000mg cbd.

Now once you know how much cbd you’ll use subtract that from 30ml.

So now you’ll have .55 grams cbd and 29.45 other.

Subtract how much flavoring you’d need for a 30ml bottle- depending on what you’re using the amount may vary.
Let’s say it’s 1ml of flavoring though.

So now you have
1ml flavoring
.55g of cbd
28.45 of room left.

Whatever you have left divide in half, so 14.225 VG and 14.225 PG.

Take your cbd and heat, mix with the PG until fully emulsified, mix several times and let set to make sure it’s completely mixed and won’t come undone. Once your satisfied mix in the flavoring and VG

If you’re unsure on flavor percentages use google, tons of ecig websites with calculators

Pay to play or search

He’s only trying to help you, you could easily find the same information that you are requesting in another thread.

Most of the people on this site are looking to create clean cannabis or hemp derived concentrates, when it comes to fillers, in most cases, they are used to spread your concentrate and make a larger profit. That’s why the whole “premium” thing doesn’t really make sense in this regard. If you really want a premium product, that would be cannabis or hemp derived ONLY, adding fillers lowers the quality.

1 Like

@sunny…go head and try @DistributorMichael way and let see if ur end result will look like this in 12-24hrs…if not 1-2hrs
for reference this is 10ml 50/50 with a G of disty after 24hrs

2 Likes

What kind of homogenizer do you use

Can you read?

“looking for a formulation who is willing to sell it?”

what raw material do you have access to ?
the formulation will greatly depend on that factor.

deleted

Why do people refuse to accept that this doesn’t work unless you add more chemicals to make o/w mix? The stuff you would have to add to make THC or CBD stable in ejuice is not what you want people vaping

1 Like

I’d really like a ceramic crucible vape that can handle diamonds n sauce. I might make a tabletop unit for personal use.

2 Likes