Looking hydrocarbon machine/booth for lease in oklahoma

Hello all, I have a grow and processing license in Oklahoma and I’m currently working a contract with another farm to process several thousands lbs of their biomass weekly, for the next 12 months. The machines i’m currently working with get nowhere near the capabilities that i’m needing. So instead of leaving that money on the table I want to see if anyone is interested in leasing a machine or working out some type of proposition to use their machine on a split.

2 Likes

You might just have to bite the bullet, and get yourself some new(used) gear. With this contract at the other farm YOU KNOW FOR A FACT that you have the material to process thereby knowing that you’ll hit your ROI in a timely manner

I’m playing all options at this point.

2 Likes

I’m local, I live in sulphur Oklahoma. I have consulted on two rather large scale lab build outs C1C2. All L2L been doing this since 2013 and have build two personal labs. I love BHO not a fan of disti. But can make/use most hydrocarbons in extraction and mining. My degrees are in biology and organic chemistry.

Also have 100+ acres we have quite a bit of land for the right growers.

Thank you for your time. Hope all is well.

SKYLER MCKINNEY (580)665–0996)

1 Like

@HoosierHill Has some hydrocarbon processing equipment he is leasing out in OK. C1D2 extraction booths equipped with 20lb systems.

Shoot him a DM. I also know he’s in the GLG but doesn’t have a badge on his profile for some reason.

4 Likes

Thank you! I’ll definitely reach out to them.

@LoudMedicine may do a split

1 Like