Looking for work in LA/The Valley/Lancaster/Adelanto

Currently looking for new employment full time or part time in the LA/The Valley/Lancaster/Adelanto Area.

My previous employer Bear Labs/Big Oil Co had a great working relationship and allowed me to make an impact to their company via many new techniques to help with product from budders to diamonds improving material to make it award winning.Many of the leaders in charge expressed with time I was gonna be given the opportunity to keep moving up in the company gather higher income and even get my own Diamond department to improve production on the Diamond side.Unfortunately the unknown happened production slowed down with the company in all departments and the opportunity to move up and the promised income was not in the conversation no more, so we all came to conclusion that it would be best to part ways onto greater paths in these unfortunate times and look for a greater opportunity.

I was brought on board to package quotas that need to be met on production to be pushed out for clients but with meeting quotas and high performance I was put to gram. I was soon in charge of running the gramming department for a couple months pushing out 1,000 grams per day, me at one point being the only grammer in the department I kept production running and with that in time once they received more grammers I ended up being a BHO Technician l / Post Processor in the lab.

I can help be a key in a lab for many things from helping meet quotas on product that needs to be consolidated,homogenized,whipped and pushed out for clients in a quick and timely manner to Diamond making help improving product to be more clean,clear and faceted.Once extracted I can help turn any product any material into any consistency whether it needs to be THCA,BHO,HCE,HTE(distillates/pens),terp seperation or pentane diamonds.Always ready to work be part of the team and be a team player with positive energy to bring to the environment.

I’m used to deadline oriented, fast paced environment so if a quota needs to be met it will be met.I’ve worked AM/PM shifts so pretty flexible and willing to be open to any time shifts with pushing out great production for clients to be satisfied.Can help run the centrifuge,ovens,hot plates,and other great machines that have to do with Post Processing,as well being a Diamond technician I can help make pentane diamonds from start to finish with my formula to make them even be recognized from hightimes which Bear Labs won 1st Place for high times on there diamonds.I can help improve production on diamonds with pushing kilos if needed to be met and improve batches producing 5x more the weight started with.Budders to be whipped and ready to be sent out for testing if same day needed no problem as well pentane recrashing,liquid live and as well worked with solventless in helping package hash and homogenizing product.

Available at anytime during the day, Available Mon-Sun for meetings feel free to contact me/message me any time if you need a team player with positive uplifting vibes in your company who can help smooth daily tasks and meet quotas at a face pace environment but done the correct way because quality is always key.

Instagram : @DabbingVillainz (Content of processing product & finalizing product)

1 Like