Looking for used roto vapes, freezers, reactors, centrifuges anything rly as long as it’s UL listed we will buy it. Nothing wrong with used equipment

I can get you them at 20% off I have a 50 UL listed brand new in crate.

1 Like

Looking for quality larger vacuum pump for a great price ?

I have rebuild Edwards 80 if you want. It’s like 1/3 off retail.

How much would it be and how big of a pump is that

Damn right Thats what happens when people buy shit without talking to a scientist first :joy:

4 Likes

The purchaser isn’t the only one to blame. It’s also the salesperson that just looked at the $$$ and not asked what the customer goals were.

If the sales person understood the customer and where the lab was being set up. Super expensive vacuum ovens would be last on my suggested equipment to buy.

2 Likes

Just looked up specs for the 80. Beast of a pump. What is it normally used for? How much? I’d prefer 20L cause I can get them running same speed as the 50L for wayyyy cheaper.

They are just tanks. I hear they are mostly used on 20l spd and larger.

1 Like

Your price?

True but in this case, they were going by a formula for what they used for other labs. Not paying attention to Florida’s laws :man_facepalming:t5: but alas

2 Likes

Don’t need anything butane or c02 related. So please stop reaching out with your vacuum ovens and apeks. For starters apeks are pieces of crap. But only things I need are for ethanol extraction or anything related along that route. Thanks

1 Like

Still looking for reactors with mixing motors, large stainless vessels, chillers is a big need. Vacuums. Mechanical cold traps. Ultra low freezers atleast -40 but any old -60 or -80s would be awesome

Man I have a pretty rad centrifuge that needs a good home but isn’t UL listed.

It’s a Bock FP90DD and will hold 130lbs dry. Brewing equipment for days too.

I have an ethos 6 for sale.

Can you send me a picture to my DM? Is it jacketed ?

Someone starting up that isn’t knowledgeable could rly use an ethos. But they just do SUCH LITTLE capacity it’s hard for me to recommend them to my clients. What does the 6 do per hour?

We have an extra AI Elite Series 20x20x20 vac oven we can offer. Barely used (less than 10 lbs of shatter was made with it) … bellow hose and pump included 7500

Thanks but we don’t need any ovens besides air convection ovens and those are cheap cheap. All these are for BHO purging. My 7 cuft air convection oven from AI is like 3000$ brand new

1 Like

It doesn’t do much. 15-25lbs and hr depending on SOP