Looking for used roto vapes, freezers, reactors, centrifuges anything rly as long as it’s UL listed we will buy it. Nothing wrong with used equipment

So like I said Florida labs booming right now. Everything’s either back ordered or priced insanely high. So all you guys upgrading to bigger units we will take all your smaller stuff. Even if it’s to small for my use if it’s the right price we might just use it anyways. Let me know

6 Likes

If you need vacuum pumps I have new and refurbished in a variety of price ranges. Good luck!

I have two CMEP-OL 's that are barley used if your interested ?

No use for those rly unfortunately

Have any CRV or Welch’s ?

Yes, we are a preferred Welch distributor. However, we are personally not big fans of the CRV models. They are beautiful looking pumps but made in China. We had high hopes for these pumps but have had better success with a couple of the Korean pumps. Better yet, an Adixen 2021i refurbished or a 2021SD if you can afford it.

2 Likes

I have a 50l UL listed across roto I can sell you right above cost if you want.

Any price you get on vacuum pumps bring it to me and I’ll beat it. Including controllers.

3 Likes

I have a lot of extra pharmaline sanitary hosing if anyone is interested.

Welch crv, cacejen, even a while ago lesker, etc…all buy the same pump from woosung. Their 21cfm model is the same across the board including pumps smaller and larger. They offer three types of outer cases. The 21cfm pump is about 800 white labeled as whatever anyone wants to call them, and ranges around 11-12 delivered to your door. Maybe less with crate orders.

Anyways. They are some of the collective lowest grade pumps on the market. They will perform better than a hvac pump but five - ten times less performance than a better brand made pump. I know people who successfully use them to get through the job, but they pay retail at half the price Welch or anyone elses sells the woosung pump, they then make thier way up to Edwards or leybold etc…just all around better pumps(results show).

Each brand that carries that rebranded pump has a similar but conflicting pump curve.

Numerous people have done the pump down curve and it’s not that great. They ballast like regular pumps but when the performance curve meets vacuum very little is happening inside it and the curve just drops right off. Which is the opposite of what a Edwards 28/30 does Wich is approx 21+ cfm.

There’s alot of claims about pump this and pump that. There’s the truth. You can call woosung and they will back door the pump to the end customer at a heart beat.

Don’t ever say I never threw y’all a bone.

http://www.ws-vacuumpump.com/product/two-stage-oil-rotary-vane-pump/two-stage-oil-rotary-vane-pump/

My 2 cents. I avoid these for a reason. But I’ll focus on my cup of tea.

5 Likes

Do you have any of the rebuilt Edwards? I know for a while were sold out.

1 Like

I refurbish and resell new and used processing equipment in Eugene, OR. Items are ready to ship. 95% of the equipment with deal with and have in stock is UL Listed.

I currently have a ~3 month old UL listed AI 50L Rotary Evaporator for sale at a GREAT price. Check it out on eBay;
https://www.ebay.com/itm/153537022450

Besides that, lots more in stock:

Buchi 5L R-114/124/134 Rotary Evaporators
(Coil condensers, 3L receiving flasks, boiling flasks, GL-14 hose barb fittings)
Haake DC-50 220v 8L -50c Recirculating Chiller
Vacuubrand 2-head & 4-head Diaphragm Pumps
ILMVAC Welch 4-head Diaphragm Pumps
Digivac/Buchi/Vacuubrand/J-kem Vacuum controllers
120v & 220v Temperature Controllers (With thermocouples & cables)
PTFE KF-25 Adapters (24/40 29/42 34/45)
Short Path Distillation Heads (34/45 reflux) 45/50 standard
2x Alcatel 2033 3 Phase Rotary Vane Vacuum Pumps w/Mist Eliminators (fresh rebuilds)
2nd Gen CMEP-OL
3L, 5L & 10L Short Path Boiling Flasks (34/45 45/50)
Vacuubrand PC Vario 2003 4 Head diaphragm pump w/controller
Cole Parmer 28L 1100w 120v Recirculating Heater
Hochstrom 8um & 0.7um Filters
Buchi i-100 Vacuum Controller w/large Burkert Valve
Welch 1402b-01 Duoseal w/Mist Eliminator (fresh rebuild)
Budget 5L 45/50 Full Bore Short Path Setup
3x Edwards E2M40’s (in line to be rebuilt)
Alcatel 2021i (in line to be rebuilt)

Ready to palletize and ship! 6-12 month warranties provided for most electronic and mechanical items.

5 Likes

Sorry, I don’t and you are right about the Edwards used market has slowed down.

I do have some new ones in stock.

I also have a bunch of Adixen 2021i pumps that have been rebuilt and are a great vacuum pump.

https://cascadesciences.com/shop/vacuum/vacuum-ovens/vacuum-oven-packages/cvo-5b-double-up/

we may be letting some go both never used located in south FL

1 Like

Why would I pay above cost? I’m in no time rush

1 Like

2052 and the larger big brother I believe 3052? Always in need of those for my rotos

1 Like

No use for ovens really with ethanol

1 Like

I’ll take any UL listed roto vaps you have in stock 20L or 50L shoot me pricing. Preferably dual condenser but I’ll fit them out if not no biggy

1 Like

I have a feeling @NegativePressure is in the exact same boat.

And I think @spdking was referring to his buyer cost. Not retail cost.

2 Likes

Yea I can get them just need to work on it ahead of time.

1 Like