Looking for Used lab equipments

Got Another lab going up this summer needing some more equipment to finish filling it out, have all the rosin, analytical, hydrocarbon extraction and ancillary equipment already in place but feel free to shoot me what you got! I’m mostly looking for turnkey Rotos/reactors, distillation equipment and possibly a large ethanol centrifuge, in or close to Oklahoma preferably but not required

Also have two new grows we are looking to add too if anyone has anything that might be worthwhile lmk :+1:

1 Like

Bump!

I just sold a bunch of glass on eBay dawg. Or else I’d offer uo.

Bump! Will start reaching out to texts and DMs tomorrow afternoon :+1:

We have a cup 15 and some other pieces. Let me know what you need. Thanks.

1 Like

Send me what you got and prices you are thinking in my DM or post them here

Place I’m at now has a big BVV rotovap, just out of box, never even turned on with all the chillers and such to go with it.

Plus probably some other things. Michigan. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Cassin @WisCo Will you send me a DM with details/pics and asking price! Thanks a bunch!

HI.The following centrifuge,reactor,chiller,heater,rotovap, and SS tank have stock in LA warehouse.
Can directly to pick up.Fast delivery after order.
Pls check which item you need.

Hi, We have some euipments in CA warehouse, the new brand but the price is the same as used euipments. are you interested in ?

Please check the price list here. any euipment are you need? please let me know.

Bump
please send me prices and pictures of anything you have :+1: :beers:

Hey - for some reason it says you are not accepting message at this time. Feel free to toss me a DM so I can respond? I’m working on getting everything photographed and pricing from the finance team.

@sidco how do I fix message capabilities? :thinking:

1 Like

Thanks!

Bump :saluting_face:

Did you checkout https://www.ruderequipment.com/ already? They have some rotos and fuges @RuderEquipment

Here is what we have in stock at the moment:

20L (2x) Rotavaps: PRICE DEFINITELY NEGOTIABLE Used Buchi 20 L Rotary Evaporator - Rotavap EXCELLENT Condition for...

Centrifuge (25L): Used Centrifuge 25 L - Cannabis Hemp Ethanol Recovery EXCELLENT Con...

Centrifuge (100 lb dry weight): Used Ethanol Centrifuge - Explosion Proof by North Star Engineered ...

Thanks for the links I’ll keep them in mind when searching but will say I think 40k for a used rotovap is kinda insane and about 10x higher then what im looking for

1 Like