Looking for TOP Shelf Hemp Smokeables- Large Volume Order - Must be Compliant .3 THC% or less

Good Morning! :dash: :herb:

I am looking to partner with reliable farm sources that can deliver various strains of CBD Smokeables.

I care about authentic business relationships this ain’t a grab and dash, transparency, and quality dank hemp smokeables for my shop.

Our volume is high: on avg we go through 25+ lbs of product monthly.

Product Requirements:

• Requesting to start with 1lb samples of your best strains
  • Recent COA’s + Video will be required to vet product
  • I will gladly pay for samples if quality meets our standards
  • Looking for unique strains plz dont hit me up with Elektra or Hawaiian Haze shenanigans
  • INDOOR GROWN is a HUGE PLUS +

Hit me with a DM if you are interested.

2 Likes

@AppalachianExtractor and his team grew some of the best indoor hemp Ive seen this year

4 Likes

0.03%? I assume that’s a typo.

You won’t find top shelf <0.3% total THC but if you mean <0.3% D9 then buy from an indoor grower in NC. It will usually have about 0.5-0.8% THCA but it looks like actual weed and smokes great. I enjoy WNC’s indoor.

3 Likes

Appreciate the info- I will check them out.

Thanks for the heads up its def a typo! :call_me_hand:

<.3% D9 is ideal

Yeah you can get some incredible quality indoor hemp as long it’s <0.3% D9, not total T. Like I said usually THCA hovers around 0.5-0.8% range on the high quality indoor. Feel free to message me if you want me to point you in the direction of some places I’ve tried. I’ve went through dozens of vendors at this point. Some vendors just have 1-2 cuts that I’d consider “top shelf” then the rest are pretty average. Very few exceed my expectations on everything they put out. WNC is consistently good across the board so they’re a safe bet if you want variety but there are a few small scale groups that I like a bit more.

I’ve said it time and time again but all the best indoor hemp comes from North Carolina right now. Midwest Biotics’ live soil-grown Abacus is the only one from elsewhere that I’d give a 5-star rating (but if I’m being brutally honest I wasn’t blown away by the Cherry or T1 but I never like those two strains). A lot of these growers are pretty much small time operations just crushing it on indoor hemp so prices are less standardized like the industrial hemp market. It will depend more on what they need to break even so I always say to respect their prices because the truth is these guys have very little wiggle room making money growing hemp indoors. Best deal you will get is paying shortly before harvest so I’ve learned it’s best to talk to them about when is best to stock up. Gotta respect the guys going above and beyond to make hemp fire.

5 Likes

You’re spot on. It’s been hard finding quality & consistency. Tons of biomass/crosses were mostly grown outdoor last two seasons. Excited to see the work put in on Indoor/Greenhouse hemp from this years harvest especially w/ some states allowing higher thresholds for medicinal cbd .5-.8%

I’ve seen some high quality extracts out of NC looking forward to their material. I’ll shoot you a DM!

@Absolutely_Hashedova Do you have any interest in indoor CBG smokeable?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

You need to be verified first before you try and sell cbd products here

How do I get certified

Refer to: