Looking for toll winterization

Is there anyone out there that would be willing to winterize some buckets of cbd disty? Hit the DM. Bout 800 just sittin

800 KG sitting?

Ya, some of it is unwinterized disty about 100-150L its over 80% the rest is CO2 crude that’s over 70% dm me if your interested

unwinterized cbd distillate??? you distilled it before winterizing?? why?

It’s more faster

We didnt personally make it, its a couple years old.

whoever made it obviously loved cleaning their wipers. Honestly tho its 27:1 + so its got value, I’ve connected with one member to run a sample bucket on a split if anyone else wants to do that.

Where are you located?

i disagree since you have to devolatilize it twice

Why would you have to degas it twice? Put in crude out comes distillate. If you never winterize it because the distillate is good enough then it is faster. Winterization is by far the slowest step in oil refining (homogenization into solvent, chilling solvent, filtering solvent, potentially repeating filtrations, distilling solvent, purging solvent). If you get the crude oil hot enough it will go through the distillation equipment just fine and you can make 90%+ crystal CBD distillate without winterization (sometimes the crude is so bad that you cannot).

West LA

you said it yourself in your comment.
you extract, then get the oil hot enough so it will go through distillation equipment. that’s degassing it #1. Then you distill and winterize the distillate, and purge the solvent (degassing #2)

versus
extraction, then winterization/purging solvent (the first and only degassing), distillation

it’s just heating up the oil more times than you need to. process wise, your way is maybe less inefficient than i thought, but this definitely uses more energy.

This isn’t what I said. " If you never winterize it because the distillate is good enough then it is faster."

You don’t have to winterize at all in order to make crystalizing distillate.

You extract and distill the distillate then are done. You will probably need to do a heads distillation first, which is a lot faster than winterizing.

ahhh my mistake, i did misread it. i did not know that you were processing this into CBD isolate until this comment. my bad!

So no takers to winterize this 100L + and take it to isolate on a split or for a toll fee?

2 Likes

@icbd - sweethemp has two barrels of un-winterized distillate. we cant process it but this might be a good fit for you. material is located in so-cal.

1 Like

Hey there @sweethemp , we would be possibly interested in a split or toll deal to isolate for this unwinterized distillate. Send me a DM and we can jump on a call. Thanks!