Looking for THC Remediation Contracts

Good Evening everyone,

I wanted to reach out today looking for THC Remediation contracts. We are offering prices from $800/Input Kilo to 1250$/Input Kilo depending on contract size and length.

We have decided to lower our prices in order to entice some better, longer term contracts for our company. We have about 150Kg of open capacity that we are looking to fill.

I will attach a before and after COA as an example of what we are able to do. Our average yields are between 80-85% by weight and 90-95% by CBD content, although our yields can be higher if we are working with a very high quality oil. In addition we are able to get all of the CBG and CBDv back as well as much of the CBN.

We are taking contacts now and can begin processing your oil immediately. We are located in Colorado.

Please let me know if you have any questions for me, thanks for all of the responses they are much appreciated.

Cheers,
-Kyle

Botanacor Before Remediation.pdf (206.5 KB)

Botanacor After Remediation.pdf (206.5 KB)

1 Like

It seems like it is just impure isolate, where is that broad spectrum at baby!?

1 Like

If you look at the starting material we actually made CBG detectable.

Unfortunately I can’t control the quality of my clients initial oil. I agree with you but I’m just working with what I have.

The only cannabinoid loss from the input material to the output material is CBC and THC.

The CBD content is very high in this particular sample, it’s usually closer to 92%.

If you’d like to send me some high quality oil that’s is really “full spectrum” then I can make you some oil that is really “broad spectrum” but I don’t appreciate you criticizing the validity of my work.

Please let me know if you think my starting material would be considered “full spectrum” by your standards before you start making accusations.

1 Like

Looks like blendtek to me.

Post pics of the system you’re using to remediate, half of these so called remediation labs are just blending isolate with minors and a hint of disty for color and not even running columns.

Not trying to be a dick but @QGA has absolutely valid remarks given this fact.

1 Like

“We made the cbg detectable” is HIGHLY suspect dude. Remember, you’re here on a forum filled with highly educated and knowledgeable industry experts.

1 Like

Here are some photos of our equipment, we use a Gilson CPC 1000 Pro and a PLC 2500 for the remediation. We use a Shimadzu cannabis analyzer for our analytics.

If you have any questions about our process please feel free to ask away and I’ll gladly answer them.

I can understand your concern and I don’t think you’re being a dick but I can assure you that we are doing this legitimately. Please understand why I am being so defensive as not only is my business in question here, but also my integrity. I can assure you that I’ve made other products even under 90% CBD.

This members of this site has been nothing but helpful for me and I would hate to lie to any of you. I would be happy to provide you with any more evidence you would like. I have more pictures as well as some data. I attached an example of what fractions look like on our CPC as well.

I know that both @QGA and @Rowan you are both also in this business and truthfully I have looked up to you both on this site as more experienced “remediators” So to hear these accusations does sting a bit.

If you have any advice as to how I can improve my final product in your opinons please feel free to DM me and I would love to chat more with you guys about chromatography because you guys are the masters and I’m always trying my best to improve my process.

Cheers,
-Kyle

2 Likes

You’re running 150kg a day on a gilson 1000?

1 Like

Not attacking you or your skills or knowledge but in this industry one must abide by a mantra

“Trust- but verify.”

1 Like

In terms of making the CBG detectable believe me I was surprised by it too. This was actually one of the first oils we ever worked with and I was worried from the Potency report that our final product would look like “wet isolate” because I knew that our process would remove both THC and CBC which would leave only CBD and CBDv.

However, there is a huge CBG peak at the very end of our run that allows us to acquire the majority of the CBG back. Apparently because we lost about 20% of the weight and kept close to 100% of the CBG it made it detectable. I wish I had more case studies to work with so I could provide you with more evidence but I don’t at this point.

I can assure you I’m not bullshitting you and I can show you the data. As a side note, if I had access to CBG isolate I would be trying to sell it, not cut peoples products with it.

Haha I wish! No 150Kg/Month at the moment

2 Likes

I respect that mantra, I hope this is verification enough, if not I would be happy to send you a sample of some of our stuff. Again, I would love the opportunity to work with you/pick your brain as you seem like an expert and I’m always looking for the chance to learn from someone such as yourself.

You know a lot more about running a CPC than I that’s for sure.

I’m not proclaiming myself to be any sort of chromatography expert, I just learn fast and can operate the gear well- @QGA certainly is an expert though.

I just have access to big expensive columns and a lot of room to experiment and learn and make mistakes.

Ima send you some leads on potential customers.

3 Likes

I also operate CPCs in tandem with HPLC and these results look pretty standard. The CBG results are interesting, I’ve never seen CBG go from 0% to over 1% during this process. Nice job on the remediation though that looks like a clean separation. On your HPLC does it seem like you are at a true non-detect for d9, or is it below the loq but still present?

2 Likes

For our HPLC we generally run a 10X dilution weighing between 50-100mg of the sample to check for our actual THC concentration.

We like to be upfront about what the goal THC concentration is and so we establish it on a customer by customer basis. (Usually just end up getting in contact with the laboratory they use and finding their LOD and aiming for a little below that.)

This stuff is 0.04% THC or “non-detectable” by my customers laboratory of choice.

It is wierd because we also saw CBG in our initial sample… I’m not sure if the other lab just missed it but I can upload those before and after too for anyone who’s interested.

@QGA
@Rowan
@TheLastHashbender

8d7a2bbd34cc2483.pdf (99.9 KB)

Here is another before and after with the same oil. This one has CBG show up on the initial product though.

@CO_Chromatography What is your mass retention? If I give you 10 kilograms how much of the product will I receive?

Depending on the initial oil between 8-8.5Kg returned.

But it’s usually about 10% more potent so if it’s 85% it’s will be 95% CBD and if it’s 70% it’ll be about 80% generally.