Looking for Strain/cultivar specific Hemp flower or essential oil

I’m looking for a supplier strain/cultivar specific hemp flower for essential oil extraction. Don’t need that much at first. I’m open to whichever ones the supplier has available.

Along the same line, if anyone has any non-steam stilled, strain/cultivar specific hemp essential oil, I’d also be interested. Looing for only 50g each at first.

I’ll need to run my analytics on a small sample before final purchase.

1 Like

I’m just seeing this now OK so the Terpene’s that I have we extract with the Ies 40 L botanical extractor
So it’s a CO2 unit
They come out and variable ranges of color from light yellow to very dark and their quality doesn’t exactly correlate with their color in fact some of the best Turpines we’ve extracted were actually very dark

But they’re freaking awesome nobody has anything better around here and I’ve bought hempfor terps steam distilled and I found some that in my opinion are very good maybe even as good as ours but nothing better

2 Likes

I’ll call later today.

I have specifically grown hemp flower. I have 500lbs left of hung dried hand trimmed smokable flower. Email me if you are interested and I can send you coa and pics.

rexblaine2882@gmail.com.

Could I place an order for your terpenes?

Yes sir. Terpenesraw.com
Has all available inventory and a description of which method was used for extraction or refinement.
If you have any questions. Don’t hesitate to ask !

Thanks Betroit. I figuted it out finally. Defintaley interested in ordering. I have some as well that I’d like you to try.

Will be in touch, thank you.