Looking for Space to rent in Spokane, WA

Hello,

I am looking to rent space from someone in the Spokane, Washington area. I only need about 1000sqft, but am willing to rent more. I will only be distilling hemp crude and making tinctures for B2B. No extraction or large amounts of flammable solvents. I would be happy to pay a finders fee if you know anyone willing to rent space.

Thanks in advance

1 Like

I’m in the Spokane area. But am more focused on hydrocarbon extraction. Let me know if this is something you ever venture into and need some help!

Spokanistan :grimacing:

2 Likes

Thank god I didn’t have anything in my mouth when I read that!

Spokompton

3 Likes

You guys make Spokane sound like Chicago

1 Like

Spokangelese. That a bit better?

1 Like

Child’s play

There was a shooting on the Dan Ryan expressway a couple days ago also.

1 Like

Does not surprise me at all. I am hoping to find a location where there are no hookers standing on the corner. I used to work for a flooring company in Spokane, and there were multiple hookers at both corners of the property… At my lunch break, if I was at the warehouse, you could see them get picked up and dropped off 15 min later.

3 Likes

Spokane has mellowed out and cleaned up a bit. But shit, when I was there :rofl: Cops blowing up meth labs in regular neighborhoods, biker gangs everywhere, dirty cops, KKK held parades minutes away in downtown CDA, Idaho. They attempted to bomb one of the Spokane Charity runs.
That’s before it turned in to one fat opiate den. With soccer mom’s nodding out in Walmart parking lots :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Uhhhhh Spokane is very chill. Lol

You are all trippin…

Don’t know what fucking world you live in.

5 Likes

You are right, Spokane has calmed down a bit.

3 Likes