Looking for someone to run biomass to isolate

Bumpp

Bumpp

Are you beginning to get the feeling this isnā€™t gonna happen?

8 Likes

Nope thanks for the free bump Iā€™m getting some processed now

Bumpp

Split is going to be a hard sell. Iā€™d consider it but with how desperately youā€™re bumping this thread Iā€™m not too keen on this. Iā€™d wager everyone else sees the same. Best of luck though.

5 Likes

I can already hear the phone going off every day with you asking ā€œIs it done yet?ā€ followed by 20+ ā€œBumpā€ messages.

7 Likes

What lab do you own big guy

1 Like

Bumpp

Did you ever find anyone to run biomass into isolate? What have your offers been?

Lolā€¦ is this how this guy gets business done?
I donā€™t have the money I need.
Bump
Bummmmpp
Bummpppppppp
Bump

How annoying are you in real life? Lol. Like someone said, I couldnā€™t imagine dealing with this dude on any serious level :joy:

3 Likes

40/60 isolate spilt 40 us. 50/50 to crude are the two offers Iā€™m working with so far.

I would take that and run with it. Once this years stuff comes down good luck finding anyone that will run your last years stuff.

4 Likes

Did you ever find someone?

We have 700k or biomass in Oregon ready to move ASAP

No one will process 700,000lb for free, which is what a split is. You are asking a processor to spend time and money to make you a product, they they then get to keep and have to spend even more time and money trying to sell in a market where prices are crashing by the minute.

1 Like

Never once did I put the word ā€œfreeā€.

Thanks

@mgucci do you have an outlet for the crude/distillate/isolate? Iā€™d love to take on splits but with the speed and prices that cbd crude and other derivatives are going for itā€™s hard to justify expending the money and labor to do a split without being certain of when you can expect to get paid and how much that payday will be.

2 Likes

Itā€™s essentially free