Looking for someone to run biomass to isolate

Looking for someone to run our biomass to isolate Located in Colorado sitting on 20,000lbs dm for more details.

To clarify further I am looking for a split not tolling

1 Like

What is the CBD %

10 to 14 percent

Bumpp

You’ll probably get a lot more hits if you run to crude first.

1 Like

Bumppp

Bum bum bump

Bumppp

I think you’ll have a lot better luck tolling this to crude first, or if you have sales channels to sell the labs split…right now a lot of us that extract are cash poor thanks to covid and tooling up for croptober, and the ROI on splits is pretty awful if we sit on product for any considerable duration of time before selling.

We can do 20k lbs to crude in 3 weeks for $4.50/lb but aren’t taking on splits because we’re still sitting on some crude from months ago, with bulk prices below $200 on crude and bulk isolate at <$600/kg splits aren’t exactly enticing.

3 Likes

Is this a game of bump bump goose? @greenbuggy is right.

2 Likes

Spilt to anything I just want to condense our crop before next harvest. Also I don’t have 90,000 dollars to give some one to have our hemp extracted

Sorry if this sounds verbose, but you don’t have cash on hand to get what you want. Bumping your thread repeatedly won’t solve that.

7 Likes

Bump p

1 Like

Bump bump bump bump bump

Goose!

1 Like

I can run your 20,000 lbs into winterized decarbed crude oil and sell it to our main client and then pay you $2 per lb for the biomass. We have a few clients that buy volume from us weekly. This is what we are doing with a couple other farmers. Gets you $40k for your biomass. Or we’ll take it to isolate and will give you $3 per pound. Interested?

Please consider Shyne Labs, Franklin KY.
Literally >10,000 lb/day capacity.

Bumpp

We can do it in Eugene Oregon. Dm me.

4 Likes