Looking for seeds or clones of CBN, CBC or other minors

First time posting here and thanks to all in this community for the knowledge shared. I’m happy to share my horticulture knowledge where useful. I am hunting minors for replication and could use assistance finding good sources. I also have a large collection of CBD and a few CBG varietals, some stage 3 TC starts with labs, clones and unrooted cuttings available for trade. Thanks again!

Seconding this - not sure how you’d have a high CBN cultivar though.

We were thinking of running a high CBC cultivar (Infinite Tree | Blue DelicaC) this year, in a total THC state though and it probably wouldn’t be worth running compliantly and harvesting in like week 3 of flowering ha.

1 Like

@SISU I know Matt From Trilogene, he is a great breeder. I would recommend trying his CBC variety, we will be this winter. I think it’s around 3% CBC. However MTA is required, can’t replicate…

You may be right about CBN…

I heard Matt had some pretty substantial issues with that CBC strain.

@JedClampet Great stand of Matt’s CBC growing in Virginia, that’s the only substantial planting I’ve personally seen. We are having good success with his Aquawoman, Superwoman, Sangria, and GNO. What have you heard/seen?

I don’t remember the exact issue just was told that he had some issues and had to refund customers or had scrapped that strain. Was I miss informed?

Hello, I know a company in Spain who do the seeds, you can contact them by: huajunch@gmail.com

Haven’t heard that but you know how it goes. Some folks can’t germ seeds and blame anyone but themselves. I begrudgingly issue refunds for clones sometimes even though I know the grower messed up. He is definitely still pushing the CBC strain. What’s the word on the street about Beacon Hemp?

I’ve never heard of beacon hemp.
That is true people mess shit up a lot. Let me know who kind of potency’s you get out of the field. CBC is what I’ve been wanting to grow but I want the potency’s to be 6% or greater.

We are having good success with Beacon Hemps varieties as well, especially their CBG variety which is still in veg. All the other G varieties we grew either auto flowered or went early. We experience heavy loss with dense Colas this early in the south. Bud rot and worms just destroy the Buds. Nice chatting with you, I will keep you updated.

I’ve heard that about CBG genetics from a few other farmers. I fight the worms out here too let me know if you figure out how to rectify that problem.