Looking for Premium Smokeable CBG Flower and Indoor Hemp

Hey guys,

I am on the hunt for some fire CBG and Indoor Smokeable Hemp Flower. Will order 50-75lbs of cbg and 100-150lbs of the indoor hemp a week.

Pictures, pricing and references would be preferred.

1 Like

@HeadyHempFlower We just finished curing and trimming this flower. I only have approx 22 pounds left but would like to talk to you about growing some unique products for you.

Sherry Baby indoor grown smokeable flower
12% CBG 1.5%CBD .11% CBC
.05 delta 9
Citrus smell
Smokes very smooth
Looking to wholesale or retail
Full panel test available

1 Like

This post is from June, of last year… I only say that to say, you might not hear back from them because of that. You might do better to message them, and create a post all of your own with everything that you are looking to sell under that thread

@Capttripppp I appreciate the info. I am still new to this sight. thank you

1 Like

This is grown indoor?

1 Like

yes it is. We have a 3000 sq ft grow

1 Like

I have the best

The new email address isn’t going to help you!!! Stop spamming scammer!!!
https://future4200.com/t/slangers-read-this-before-posting-hemp-products-for-sale-verified-verification-post/4072/410

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I know this thread is old. I just thought it humorous to post anyway. I have several strains of cbg. Thats my main crop. Here is my outdoor pics of a couple. My indoor looks even better. Lol cbg sells like hot cakes.

I’m looking for about 300lbs of premium hemp flower hand trimmed and same for cbg 150lbs per month.

If anyone would mind dming with what you have I’d appreciate it.

I am selling 25 pounds of hand trimmed greenhouse grown sinsemilla seedless hemp flower for $500 lb that tests above 12% CBD/ 0% delta 9 / 0.7% CBG. Large and mid sizes taken from tips and shoulders. Grown wirh OMRI inputs only. No chemical pesticides or fertilizers. Cultivars include Suzy’s Gift and Tangie. Message me if interested. Photos and COAs for cannabiniods, mycotoxins, pesticides available upon request.

Thank you,

John
Vermont Botanical Farm LLC