Looking for OMMA Compliant Dry trim in Oklahoma

Title says it all - we are in search of trim ranging from 18-24% for 250$ max. And honestly i’d really like to be closer to 150-200. Looking to form a lasting relationship as well as per we will be needing 25-50lbs a week. Thank you feel free to DM me with relevant information.

2 Likes

Hello, I am a grower, processor and dispensary owner. I have dispensaries begging for trim at $300 a lb, and they will take everything they can get. I am also in your shoes looking for trim at a good price but its been hard for me to find. In my area (southern OK) the patients are paying $50-60 an oz for trim at the dispensary. I am guessing it is due to the socioeconomic status of this rural area. Trim sales in my dispensary is about 20% of total sales. I was shocked at this considering I have greenhouse grown flower at 19% out the door for $5 a gram.

Yo dude - instead of trying to steal business that i’m trying to drum up. Why don’t you make your own thread next time.

1 Like

Haha Brother I was only trying to share knowledge of my experiences in the Oklahoma market. I was just trying to explain the difficulties I have encountered the past 16 months, and I am not looking to buy trim at this time due to me harvesting a spring light dep crop. Sorry to come off that way I was only trying to shed light on the trim prices here. I do have growers I deal with in my area that have trim in the $300 a lb price range if you can not find what you are looking for, just DM me I will hook yall up. They are not processors and they do not visit this site. Again I was only trying to contribute.

Ahh well 300 a lb is about 50% higher than I really want to be. Thank you for the information - i’m purchasing 25-50lbs a week though so I’ve found that I can most definitely find bulk discounts on trim when purchasing at that scale.

Now if the trim is mostly small nugs that’s a different story. If its small nugs testing higher than 24% i’ll pay 300 for it.

My buddy is in process of getting her test. She have very nice flower and trims.

I’m a Oklahoma cultivar, looking for extractors needing biomass. Will DM ya.

What is price and how much do you have?

Prices sort of depend on what you’re looking for and how much volume. And I’d have to run it by my partners. What kind of end product are you looking to make? And at what volumes?