Looking for Northern Colorado labs willing to toll our winterized crude into distillate

We are looking to find a lab who can help us with a bit of our excess distillation needs. We need a lab with a wiped film distillation unit as the residency time is crucial to ensuring we do not form Delta 9 isomers. Short path distillation will not work. 100 kilos input a month, possibly expanding from there. If this is something your lab can facilitate please hit my DMs!

3 Likes

I’ve got a buddy with a 12" wiper in Erie, just texted him to reach out to you.

What sort of degradation/conversion have you been seeing in a short path? Ive never noticed a significant increase in D9, quite the opposite with extremely slow distillation and higher residence times. Could there be a pH imbalance in the crude?

1 Like

Appreciate the link up! Look forward to hearing from them.

We use a thermal degradation technique to remediate our THC which creates a bunch of isomers. Because of this we have seen delta 9 amplify by as much as a factor of 10. seeing .1 delta 9 turn to 1% as its isomers convert back to Delta 9

1 Like

Bump the jams.

As the Red hot chili peppers once said “hump de bump”

Hi, have a triple pass wiped film in Denver Area. We can go about 150 liters a day. Is your crude able to pass a methanol test? If so, we gladly take on that for you.

2 Likes

excellent! Would you like me to send you a gram or two of our crude? I could take pics/video of the test being done at our facility as well if that’s satisfactory.

Are you in Colorado? If so you can swing by the lab. I’m one of the owners at Apollo Sciences. If not, can you send me a 5 gram sample to test?
Apollo Sciences
Att: Mike Torres
11380 E Smith Rd
Aurora, CO 80010

We have huge distillation capabilities maybe we can strike a deal. Our wipers are 21ft tall and can pump out 9L a minute but we are in South Carolina.

Give me call to discuss 562-704-9723

1 Like

I’m up in Loveland. Would love to be able to swing down this week and scope the lab/wipers. Could drop off a 5 g sample of our oil at the same time. I’ll DM my cell phone info