Looking for new opportunities in Seattle/Tacoma area

I have been working in 502 labs for about 8 or 9 years now. Started at the bottom, worked my way up to lab manager/director. We moved locations a few months back, and still aren’t back up (permits, budget for construction, etc). I am pretty loyal, so i tried to stick it out, but i can’t keep waiting.

Experience includes:
BHO blasting and post processing
Short path
Wiped film
Ethanol extraction
Co2 extraction
Winterizing
Custom Bho machine building
Falling film (spray vap and auto vap)
Pesticide remediation

Also, i am very creative since i had to work on a tight budget for so long. So I’m very good at figuring out to make what i have available work for me.

I have a ton of my own bho equipment and a small rotovap and chillers/ heaters/ pumps etc. Pretty much everything to start a lab (or upgrade one), besides a license and location.

I know a ton of people here in the industry, and a lot of people know me or my name.

Looking to bring my experience and connections to a new place and expand or improve on operations.

6 Likes

Greetings,

Are u available for a call next day?

1 Like

@Karz based on the skill set you’ve posted here you would probably fit in well with the Octave crew. Would definitely recommend hitting them up. I’ll keep an eye out for opportunities in my PNW circle as well, you looking for primarily manager/director roles in labs or are you open to joining an already functional team/doing some consultant work?

2 Likes

I am.

I am open to anything, really. If i have to start at the bottom, that’s fine as long as i have opportunity to prove myself and my work ethic, and climb up. I’m doing ethanol extraction to vta right now in the mean time to keep busy, but i wild like to get back into bho, or even something with better hours, where i can get off by 5 or 6.