Looking for Nano-Emulsion Consultant

Any literature you can drop on this point?

1 Like

Yes give me a few, again I have absolutely no affiliation other than having used it in the past but veisorbs website breaks all of the info and third party studies done.

Nobody else has gone through as extensive THIRD PARTY verified testing as they have, I am always open to stand corrected and learn but for now this is the best nano-technology company I have seen (willing to work with cannabis)

4 Likes

Here is the study done by Vesisorb/Geocann for anyone interested.

It’s disappointingly light in content [for what I was hoping to get out of it].

2 Likes

yeah I recommend anyone really interested reach out and setup a call with the founder who will make you sign an NDA and give you the full shpeal.

I’m SURE there’s info they don’t want to post publicly because people like the ones on this forum would be able to figure it out, especially with collective thinking.

Does anyone have proper sops for Rosin nano tech with an entry-level commercial machine? Would be happy to pay for consulting.

1 Like

do you include all the required recipes and sop for producing water soluble powders with the equipment

1 Like

Dm me if anyone wants some cool SOPs for multiple solubilities and kinetic control. No special equipment required. Nano emulsions are not the most efficient method out there by any means. Don’t waste money on sonicators or high speed blenders or surfactant blends. All those stabilizers and additives are what I try to avoid in my diet so I definitely don’t want them in my medicine. Cellular emulsions using all natural ingredients are the way to go for health and effectiveness

7 Likes

Nano-fan flame suit ready…fire away equipment manufacturers/distributors

1 Like

Yes all included.

Will walk you through on video call if you have any issues throughout process.

Happy new years all!

1 Like

if the finished product is unstable, after a few days, slimy looking whisps are visible. Will the filter remove them, and then make the nano emulsion stable?

Definitely interested man!

This is what I essentially asked about regarding @CellularSecrets work and you never answered. I’m interested in this.

1 Like