Looking for minor cannabinoids sales commission

Hi guys,

Our new startup is finally getting off the ground and we are soon to be rolling out production of a few minor cannabinoids.

Unfortunately, as a pretty fresh startup we aren’t ready to hire a salaried sales team. We have a few “free lance” sales people currently pushing leads our way for commission.

I figured I would reach out and see if there was anyone else on here that has a market for these rare-ish commodities… if you have an outlet for Minors but can’t get access to them, send me a DM and let’s see if we can work something out.

If this of interest to anyone please feel free to leave a comment or DM me, this could potentially lead into a salaried position if we develop a good working relationship. If you would prefer to stay independent that’s fine as well.

Thanks for reading✌🏼

2 Likes

@CO_Chromatography Good luck with your search. A good dedicated sales person is hard to find.

That said, I hope to see more THCV on the market. It’s my daytime guilty pleasure. I think there’s huge market potential for customized boutique cannabinoids.

2 Likes

@CO_Chromatography

Are these all isolates?

2 Likes

We have isolates, obviously we also have distillates which are in process.

We are open to the idea of selling distillates to other processors for further purifications, we are not open to the idea of selling distillates to product manufacturers however.

We have worked out a deal with one gentleman to toll his CBD isolate into CBN distillate and he will then process that into a more purified form himself for example.

This gives him the opportunity to get CBN isolate cheaper than normal for additional labor costs, and gives us to move products without worrying about loss involved with further purification.

What issues come from selling the distillate to product formulators? Is the distillate not considered safe?

I just try and avoid distributing products with >5% unknowns where possible. At the end of the day it’s a business and if someone is twisting my arm for a product I will give it to them with the proper paperwork in place.

3 Likes

You have Delta eight available?

1 Like

No compliant D8 in stock, only non-compliant. 90% D8 9% D9

3 Likes

Complaint D8 back in stock. Crude just made today, 82% D8 ND D9. Will be distilling later this week, should be mid to high 90’s.

If you’re interested make me an offer in the Dm :ok_hand:t3:

1 Like

Price? MOQ?

Hit the DM for more details! I’m technically not allowed to be slanging on here and I don’t want to openly give pricing because then my thread will be shut down.

2 Likes