Looking for Michigan Licensed Biomass Trim/Bud/WP/FF Adult Use and Medical

Looking for all size quantities, strain specific, ideally at least 12+ lbs. batch sizes but we’ll take huge lots if you have them. Must be in METRC. Price is negotiable depending on quality, DM me for a phone number to chat with our Ops Director.

1 Like

Hey licensed outdoor farm here in northern, michigan. Lets talk. DM ME

My number is 248-513-1778. Fresh Frozen and lots of Biomass.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

What are you looking for with your posts? A vendor or purchaser?
We have ethics here ya know?

3 Likes

If you have ethics then get off your high horse dude, relax

So you’re gonna talk shit and be too stupid to read?

Ok so let’s break this down.

Michigan is a state in the central northern area of the US bordering Canada - Santa Cruz seems to be a place in California or a skateboard company. Now I’m guessing you’re not in the 2nd so I’ll assume the first so you’re already off for a few thousand miles geographically. Now second indication you’ve had a soft spot that never hardened since birth is the

designation that was on there. Now METRIC = white market and white market = you can’t fucking send it in the mail because it’s a federal offense. So please let me know of more federal crimes you plan on committing and posting them on a site that has an extremely high search rating on google - seriously, this shit is probably at the top of the heap right now.

Quite the drive. Yikes

If you’re gonna talk shit at least not be so fuckin` stupid.

4 Likes

Nah man, check his handle, he’s got thca flower…that shits legal to sell everywhere

2 Likes

As per usual I think i’ve got a gif that puts a bow on this product of a mother huffing model glue and smoking novelty cigars while pregnant with @Northerncalihemp while taking dares about how can kick her harder in her ‘bastard bump’ (her words not mine)

the-wire

1 Like

I have 3 labs in the east coast. Again get off your high horse dipshit