Looking for merchant processor for cannabis extractor

Hi I own a cannabis extraction company in Oklahoma. We are not a grower or a dispensary and want to be cashless. We just turn plant material to oil and sell our branded goods to dispensaries only, not to the general public. We are developing a woocommerce website and want to find a merchant processor that will do ach and credit card payments. Domestic is preferred but offshore is accepted as a last resort. Any suggestions?

What do other extraction companies use? All merchant processing companies seem focused on dispensaries instead of growers and extractors.

You won’t find it. Convert all your corporate docs to a medical supply company or some kind of Argo technology consultation company name. You then shelter all payment through a burner bank account while your primary only takes wires from your personal burner that accepts payments. See when you do business with unsavory others with questionable account activity every person they send money to will basically be audited. You need a service like veem or cc direct pay merchants that you pay for service not each transaction.

Basically on paper and company profile make your company have nothing to do with cannabis. Then you can use a shell corp that burns through merchant accounts or bank accounts to protect your main account.

11 Likes

Lmao not only the spdking but the avoid the feds king too

Good shit

6 Likes

So you attack Chinese vendors by asking what they would do if someone’s house burned down from their equipment. Then you lay out in great length the steps you take to avoid having any financial traceability with your customers. Kind of makes it sound like if that happened you’d be MIA before anyone could try and hold you liable.

2 Likes

This is standard corporate veil.

Mitigates liabilty and helps things roll smooth.

2 Likes

HSBC merchant services.

They’re a bank with a colorful history and they are willing to work with anyone’s cash-flow.

2 Likes

I’d look at fin tech companies. There’s a fin tech startup in Hong Kong that will incorporate you there and open an account for you. They even supply merchant services for USD.

Fin tech would be less risky because you are rolled into some account at a bank that doesn’t really administer the way you spend money.

I’ve been thinking about this a bit and that’s the way I’d try it.

What I said has zero to do with financial traceability or avoidance of liability. You are 100% wrong and just made up a fake narrative that’s wrong.

This is how you don’t get kicked out of banks bc they have regulators who search for people who have unscrupulous accounts.

3 Likes

I agree it’s best to play the shell game with cannabis businesses, fuck, most all business.

Not to separate yourself from customers, but to shield yourself from the banks and the government.

This isn’t a scam, its how our corporate system is designed. Don’t hate the player, hate the game. Better yet, learn it and play it better :call_me_hand:t3:

5 Likes