Looking for Licensed Indoor THC flower $1250 and below in socal

Hey guys,

Currently looking for Licensed indoor flower max $1250 including tax. Preferably 20%+ THC. I know this is a tough ask so don’t come at me for looking. A couple of our cultivators are re-setting and we need to keep up with some steady clients that we manufacture and distribute for. We do about 150 lbs a month at this price. Please DM if you can help with this. Please include pics and product info.

Thanks,

Clay

1 Like

With tax ? And only getting 150 month ? Let me know when you find that I’ll need 1000 month

7 Likes

I will keep you posted.

Any luck? Need flower.

1250 a unit?

Lmfao!

I’ll quit growing and buy and not slave for 8hrs daily, 365 days a year in my garden. Oh, and save 800/mo in power bills.

12 Likes

Since we are all fantasizing. I’m looking for an indoor strain that grows only flower, no leaf. Thanks in advance.

17 Likes

I have an awesome strain that has little leaf to bud ratio. Its NOT for beginner smokers. It will put you down.

3 Likes

Did you get it from a nursery or bred it in house? I am looking for some not beginner strains to add to the garden.

Random question on old post sorry.

need a reliable plug aswell

Where are located?

I picked up a GG cut the other day from one of my vatos that’s been hitting 34%. Really cant wait to run it.

5 Likes

Under what sort of conditions was it hitting that high of a %? How was it grown?

Indoor/Hydro

1 Like

Lighting used?

1 Like

Custom LED.

3 Likes

I can assist with indoor and greenhouse Pharma grade from South Africa

We are new on the block seeking international buyers

1 Like

We grow indoor and greenhouse under EU-GMP rules
We use HPS lights only

We are in South Africa