Looking for lab gigs in New England

Hello All,

The corona-recession has left me laid off from one of my more time consuming projects so I’m looking to get my hands dirty in some other projects outside of my main business. I could schedule myself for another full-time gig if the benefits were worth it but I’m exploring part-time and full-time avenues. I’m preferably looking for work in Massachusetts, southern Maine, and Southern Vermont but I’m open to other places for the right outfit.

I can send a full resume upon request but some of my background includes:

Remediation Chromatography, Contract Negotiation, High-Performance Liquid Chromatography/Gas Chromatography, Manufacturing, Research & Development, Technical Writing, Molecular Distillation (SPD & WFE/TFE), Mechanical Separation, Cannabinoid Conversion, THCA/CBD isolation, Formulation, Bookkeeping, Marketing, Consulting, Staff Management and Training, Quality Assurance/GMP, Public Speaking, Project Management, and Super/Sub-Critical CO2, Ethanol, and Hydrocarbon Extraction to name a few.

I know the northeast is much less represented here but I thought I’d poke around a bit. Thanks in advance!

3 Likes

We’re originally from the east , looking to head up to Maine next year and do some indoor . Don’t mind opening a lab as well . Always looking for serious individuals to partner with . Open to all negotiations. PM me if anything . Good luck in your search !

2 Likes

I sure could use some help here in southern Maine. Prolly beneath you @Phytoalchemy, I’m sure you’re looking for something more legit. Jus sayin, I could use some help. Good luck in finding the right fit brother.

1 Like

I’m open to all paying projects right now as long as they’re reasonable, if you have some part time work that needs help shoot me a DM