Looking for Lab Director/Manager for Full Scale ETOH Hemp processing lab in northern Wisconsin- 1,500 lbs per day - Housing option available

Im looking for someone around the Northern/Upper Central Wisconsin area to come out and run my hemp processing facility. Seeking an individual who is self-driven with a passion to make something for themselves and has been itching for a shot at a great opportunity with some pretty badass equipment in a fully setup lab and some good people to work with.

My facility is attached to a large 500 acre farm with multiple greenhouses that we are actively growing CBD and CBG strains, and have an excess of 120,000 lbs of hemp to run into Isolates and other white label end user products.

Equipment is Delta Cup 30’s with ful inline-chilling/filtration/recovery and setup for 1500 lbs of biomass to distillate per day with a freshly rebuilt VTA VKL-100 I just finished setting up with new seals and pumps for pre-isolation prep to be followed dozens of isolation reactors for the end products.

We have a full team running the farm and a few hands who will run the biomass to distillate under this persons supervision and will need to be able to learn in-house SOP’s and run the lab.

Prefer previous experience as well as someone who can follow the flow and be hands on.

Lookout tower and office is even in the package!

Willing to offer onsite living for the right person to join the team and giving someone a real shot at running a commercial operation that’s already setup and good to go with hopes of MMJ shortly to follow!

Pay is dependent on experience and will be more than fair and will be taken case by case depending on what we need to work out.

Pm me if interested!

8 Likes

That sounds pretty interesting, where in Wisco?

1 Like

About a year behind on the post date.

I’d just take northern and send them a DM. Probably a dead thread. Never know though

Welcome and be sure to track the date and learn about private messaging.

1 Like