Looking for L2L cat 3 trim

Looking for 10%+ THC trim. Must pass Ca Cat3 and have COA provided. Can provide LOI and POF if you have what we need. Deal would be done through bank/escrow. Would like to set up an ongoing relationship. SoCal is where its headed so if we can get it in the area then that is definitely a bonus. Client is looking to build up to 1000lbs/day. Lets start with up to 10,000 to see how it goes. Please Dm with your info and I’ll get back to you asap.

2 Likes

Yes we can help with that contract please respond by text at 925-595-4664

OK, I need to drop some reality here for the people who don’t realize how uneducated they sound in the presence of those that actually know what the trim reality in California actually is. When individuals start talking about wanting 10,000 lbs of trim on a spot buy and 1000 lbs a day it clearly shows a lack of understanding of what it is they are asking for. So allow me to bring things into perspective for everyone who reads this post. Let me start with some simple facts. First of all to produce 1000 lbs of trim, Were talking trim as in bud trim not leaf bio mass. It takes between 5000 and 7000 lbs of flower per 1000 lbs of trim. That would be roughly a 12.5 % to 20 % leaf to flower ratio. Now I know a couple of the biggest farms in the state of California as I market their products for them. One has an 8 acre flower canopy and they produce 3000 to 4000 lbs of trim per year from 17,000 lbs of flower. My other farm produces around 2000 lbs of split grade ( 1000 lbs of shuckings and 1000 lbs sugar trim) from 5000 lbs of flower. So for a 10,000 lb spot buy It would require roughly 37,500 to 50,000 lbs of flower to be grown and trimmed to produce that quantity of trim. Next we look at the space required to store and transport 10,000 lbs of trim. A 40 foot long x 8 foot wide x 10 foot tall cargo container holds between 4000 and 5000 lbs depending on product density. So basically were talking about 2 40 foot containers packed solid. There is nobody in this state with 2 cargo containers of CAT 3 trim setting around looking for buyers. This lot of trim would come with a $1,470,000.00 price tag including tax at $10.00 per % point for 10% product. So lets look at 1000 lbs per day. Now were talking about about roughly 112,500 to 150,000 lbs of flower monthly to produce a 1000 lbs of trim daily. Every month, please! Now were at 6 to 8.5 40 foot containers per month full of trim and $147,000.00 dollars a day and $ 4,410,000.00 million a month in capitol required. Every day every month! Next and most importantly we need literally hundreds of farms contributing to provide a 1000 lbs of trim per day as it requires 5000 to 7000 lbs of bulk flower to produce it. Every single day! That’s 1500 to 2500 trimmers trimming 2.5 bulk lbs of flower each every day. That’s 50 farms running 30 to 50 trimmers each and every day 7 days a week. Trimming 2.5 lbs of bulk flower each every day of the week. That equates to 100 to 140 lbs of bulk material per farm per day. 5000 to 7000 lbs of bulk product to process every single day. Is anyone beginning to see the UNICORN here. Its not impossible but it is not likely to ever happen either. If your not convinced yet allow me to point out one more major reality that curbs all the of the trim in the land of make believe. 90 + % of all the farms out there producing flower product already have purchase contracts in place with processing companies. The growers trimmings never amass to 1000 lbs. The processors pic it up weekly or when it gets to 500 lbs or whatever the agreement is, that being my point. There are standing agreements in place with these farms trim product and the processing labs . The State of CALIFORNIA issued more processing licenses then there are growers to provide the trim material needed to keep them all in business. Cold hard truth! There are currently only enough growers to support about 35 % of the licensed processors in California. So 65% of the licensed processing labs are going away. If you developed a business plan based on buying trim on an open market without securing your suppliers as a primary part of the business plan. You did not think your plan through very well and your probably feeling it right now. There is really only way your staying in the game and that’s to offer bigger money to the farms for their trim. The vast majority of growers are money hungry as they have been taking in the shorts . If they can get more for their product then there getting currently they will usually take it. This sets the stage for a very cut throat business reality and it is upon us currently. He who pays the most plays most and he who does not will not have a spot. I am very adept to and within both the medical and the legal cannabis industry in California. I am connected to 204 farms. I am pretty sure I know exactly what i am talking about. I know exactly how many 1000 lb per day lots of CAT 3 trim are available in California. NONE! People claiming they have 100,000 lbs of 10% + trim anywhere in this state are blowing smoke up their own duke shoots. Which is actually very easy to do when your head is already stuck in there. My advice here is employ common sense within your expectations. Remember for every pound of trim it requires 5 plus pounds of bulk flower to produce it. It requires 8 acres of flower canopy to produce 15,000 lbs of bulk flower which provides 3000 to 4000 lbs of trim once per year. Simply think about what your saying before you say it. I hope this helps people see through the LOI POF POL game of trim.

Blessings good luck and Namaste

7 Likes

I absolutely love this breakdown and think it is a fantastic explanation of the current cannabis climate in California. It definitely sounds like you know what you’re talking about and I appreciate your expertise and input. I have not been able to find anyone that can confirm this amount to this point at the price that the buyer is setting his ceiling at. Many people have claimed it to be no problem and then came up with smoke like you said. I am new to such large orders and brokering is not my center business. More of a serious side hustle. The buyer was brought to me and I Did my due diligence to make sure I was not crying wolf. This is a very real order. From a very real buyer. However, I’m starting to understand though exactly why he has had to reach so far outside of his normal network to try to secure this order. Because it may be a unicorn. One of the things that I love about working inside of the cannabis industry is that I am always learning. It sounds like you have created a very good network and that you have made it a point to be a realistic professional inside of an industry that has oh so many jokers in it. This is also what I aspire towards and anyone who knows me or has worked with me will vouch for this. Once again, I thank you for dropping your wisdom and these facts here on the forum and presenting the problem in such a clear and precise manor. My hope is that my unicorn hunt is fruitful, and am still looking forward to finding some sort of way to help my client reach something close to his goal. If there is a way that you could help me in any way reach a portion of this goal or have any creative solutions in mind feel free to reach out! I would love to see if we can help each other in some way. However large or small.
All in all I’m a believer in always finding a solution to any challenge on the table. So even with all of this I will continue my hunt to somehow satisfy the client :).

1 Like

Also, i believe that the best way to market yourself and to improve the industry in general is by educating the masses on the realities of cannabis in whatever capacity. So for that, well done.

1 Like

whats up brotha