Looking for Joint Venture with US farmers to grow CBG seeds

Hi all,

My name is Miguel and this is my first post.

In Wegrowcbg we are looking for US farmers interested in getting in a joint venture with us to grow 18% CBG, 0,00% THC seeds. We will supply seeds and cover grow expenses sharing the final profit. Different options available.

If interested please get in contact by DM.

Thanks

1 Like

Hello in what respect are yall looking for a joint venture?

We are interested dm me w info we are in Texas

We will supply seeds and cover grow expenses sharing the final profit. Different options available.

If interested please visit: wegrowcbg com and get in contat using the site´s form.

Best regards

Miguel

Please visit: wegrowcbg com and get in contat using the site´s form.

Best regards

Miguel

Where are your seeds from?

Our seeds come from Spain. You can find info in our site: wegrowcbg com The strain is called Panakeia.

Thanks for getitng in contact and best regards

Miguel

I’m curious about your cold water extraction’ “ Unlike other extraction methods, we use cold water, with a less rigorous amount of unnatural pressure. The result is a refined resin, like honey, with a fresh nutty taste. The final product will have an 85% pure cannabinoid, with 14% waxes and terpenes. ”

Can you tell us more?

Hi I have 120000 sq foot greenhouse and 100 acres of land with black dirt ready for grow outdoor in the summer and we can do 2 to 3 grows in the greenhouses all year send me your number let’s talk

What are the ‘different options’ available?

Thanks for your interest.
please get in contact using our site:wegrowcbg com contact form

Best regards

Miguel

Hello Miguel.

This is my first day on here as well. I am one of the farmers in FL chosen to be part of a University Pilot study for CBG specifically. How do I DM on here? Am I allowed to leave my contact phone number? Not sure.

Hello Miguel,

I’m intrested in these deals are you still looking for farmers?

Thank you,

Aaron

This company and their offer is not legitimate

@Ernesto please review

1 Like

I am interested please send me an offer at arturzuchowicz@gmail.com

Hi,

is there any possibility to grow these cbg seeds in Europe?

Thanks

Radek

1 Like