Looking for Isolate Partner for Converted THC oil in AZ

Future Fam,

Over the last few months, I’ve custom built machinery to process and automate the production of Converted D9 THC and I’m currently selling it in the AZ Cannabis market. Everything is going well and I am at a point where I need to start scaling!

Im able to produce under 4% D8 with zero purple oxidation no matter how hot the oil gets. I’ve found many suppliers of converted oil are using a process where the oil can permanently oxidize a dark purple if heated too much and my process prevents 100% of the purple oxidation.

Currently, I’m selling 20kg a month working only a few days a month (as I work my current job) and have preorders for around 100kg a month but need to form a partnership or possibly just funding. I can front the cost of my labor and all raw materials except for the bulk CBD Isolate and what I’m finding is outside of my existing contacts, in order to secure some of the bigger players that buy 100-200kg a month, they need to see proven output with a large backstock before they’ll even consider switching suppliers.

If anyone is in the CBD isolate space and is interested in a partnership to front the CBD isolate, I’d be happy to do a profit share on the back end or if you’re interested in what I have going on and are an investor, I’d love to talk and see what synergy there may be.

Based on my current efficiencies, my machinery costs around $75k to build and am estimating it can produce roughly 200kg a month in 400sq of space with 2 operators. Outside of the really low cost to entry to deploy this in other states, since the machinery is largely automated, scaling is very achievable to double or triple that.

Feel free to call/txt me directly at 937-588-9797 or DM me here.

Thanks in advance to this great community,

AL

5 Likes

Just wanted to come here and say THANK YOU! I’ve been able to meet some really interesting and great people who are interested in my project.

Everyone take care!

1 Like

Hey fam, This message is for Dan. Dan, if you see this, send me a DM! I broke my phone and am waiting for a replacement in the mail!

Thanks