Looking for High R HHC

Looking for some HHC

Requirements under 1k a Kg and over 80%R isomer.

DM me and be ready to prove what the COA says is true sample sent directly to KCA by you I’ll foot the bill.

2 Likes

If you find some high R HHC, can I buy some in retail amounts @ like Vivimu/Gilded’s ~$prices?

Vivimu sent me the wrong HHC last time, and the new D9thco failed my body chemistry to no effect.

1 Like

Just curious we’re all forms of administration of thco ineffective for you? Edible vs smoking for example

1 Like

Sorry for replying late.

I first tried d8 thco, vaped: nothing. Eaten distillate: nothing. (about 3g over the course of 4 or 5 days with only 1 day break in between the last two days with an entire gram consumed on the last day to no avail).

I got duped into the hype of d9 thco…I was really hoping d8 version was the problem…so bought d9 thco on the last official day of the Vivimu Labor Day sale and forgot to add my other items(it was 2-3 minutes before the Labor Day sale ended…found out the next morning I got an email saying Labor Day Sale got EXTENDED! and I was so pissed off, I just crashed out hoping the d9 thco hype would be true and I could find a really good alternative to the expensive d9 THC at my expensive local dispensary.) — So I got to try the d9 thco in vape and edible form…consumed a whole gram out of the 3.5g I bought on the first day within 5 hours of opening my box: Nothing. (could it be because I have Asperger’s Syndrome?

Super disappointed. Super pissed for multiple reasons…that my HHC I got was not what I asked for in an email with Vivimu…neither d8&d9 thco worked and they just sit in my medicine cabinet…and the Labor Day Deal Extension after the last day for 4 days straight-the aggressive-like marketing irk’d me…made me think I had 3 minutes left to snatch up the once-in-a-while deal while forgetting to add my CBGa&other minors I meant to keep/add in my cart…that ~40%off deal has been going on nearly day-after-day since! (sorry, I’m just pissed off at my inadequate ability to feel better-wording is off but I’m not in the mood to fix it. I’m going to lay down for now, I can’t take my nausea any more. >.<)

I wish I took Bret or who ever it was that offered for some free D9 THCO samples on this site but was waiting too long for a reply so just bought it on the last few minutes of the [non-extended] Labor Day Sale.

So far, any THCO doesn’t appear to work on my body no matter the dose…no matter if I ghost a heavy vapour hit of D9 THCo at like ~15 seconds. felt no difference so I emptied about .5ml onto bread and ate it. Didn’t touch it again.

2 Likes

We’re also in the market for high R HHC. If anyone has it lets talk! Will also want the sample sent directly to KCA and I will foot the bill as well.

1 Like